"Yes. Here's the file. I've eliminated everything but the first slide because that's where the test is, so the initial output I put up var..."
- over 1 year ago11/15/19 at 3:54 pm (UTC)
"Sure thing! Here you go. Tested on Win 10 Enterprise (version 1709), latest version of Chrome. "
- over 1 year ago11/14/19 at 6:54 pm (UTC)
Mike Tulloch started a new discussion Drag and Drop, Motion Paths, and Flash/HTML
"An interesting, but frustrating discovery: when you drag items on a motion path, they visually show the drag path in Flash, but show noth..."
- over 1 year ago11/13/19 at 8:09 pm (UTC)
"I have the same problem. Unfortunately, copying everything on the source layer and pasting it does not bring across triggers that are bas..."
- over 1 year ago11/05/19 at 6:19 pm (UTC)
Mike Tulloch replied to the discussion Gamification: Loan Doc Correct/Incorrect Shoot 'em Up
"Thank you! :)"
- 3 years ago02/14/18 at 7:01 pm (UTC)
Mike Tulloch started a new discussion Gamification: Loan Doc Correct/Incorrect Shoot 'em Up
"This is a shoot-em 'up reminiscent of classic video games. The learning idea is to evaluate the incoming blocks -- are they results of a ..."
- 3 years ago02/09/18 at 8:03 pm (UTC)
"Matthew Bibby I'm looking forward to Articulate's ability to roll out new features on a much more regular basis. I think that this w..."
- over 3 years ago09/19/17 at 3:11 pm (UTC)
"Excellent work. The music, the artwork, the fonts all work together perfectly to set a mood of quiet desperation. If you added more level..."
- almost 4 years ago05/31/17 at 8:16 pm (UTC)
Mike Tulloch commented on the e‑learning example Storyline 2: Skeuomorphism-Inspired Interactive Portfolio
"Me too. That was quite creative!"
- over 4 years ago08/15/16 at 2:21 pm (UTC)