"That would affect their business model. Currently you have to keep paying the full fee even to store a course. "
- 28 days ago01/23/20 at 10:31 pm (UTC)
"Voting for this feature."
- 2 months ago12/12/19 at 8:23 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for that, what was the reasoning behind that? Some of the images are 6-7 MB. Makes for a big file. Will just have to manually resi..."
- 3 months ago11/21/19 at 8:53 pm (UTC)
Mike Wilson started a new discussion Rise not compressing images on export
"Today I have noticed that when exporting rise courses the stock image photography is not compressing on export, has this always been the ..."
- 3 months ago11/19/19 at 8:00 pm (UTC)
Mike Wilson replied to the discussion NEW IN STORYLINE 360: New Triggers Panel and Workflow
"Awesome work, such an improvement."
- 4 months ago10/29/19 at 8:38 pm (UTC)
"I'm getting the error as well - just in the last 2 hours.."
- 4 months ago10/22/19 at 9:35 pm (UTC)
"There just about needs to be a Reddit style feature request thumbs up for requests on the forum. Yes, another addition that would be welc..."
- 6 months ago08/21/19 at 9:59 am (UTC)
Mike Wilson replied to the discussion Poor image quality when uploading an image with Rise
"Good to hear, I find every-time I come here it is to share something frustrating that has been brought up a few years before. Even worse ..."
- 6 months ago08/13/19 at 5:05 am (UTC)
"Missed this thread. Really really need. I did pass on an email as well. With current setup of our learning system we must remain in the s..."
- 7 months ago08/06/19 at 3:57 am (UTC)
"I wouldn't hold much hope. That would need them to implement anchor tags, wouldn't be hard to do in the same menu but it would take a dec..."
- 7 months ago07/31/19 at 3:44 am (UTC)
- 7 months ago07/30/19 at 7:07 am (UTC)
"bump, anyone on the team still looking into the target="_self addition feature? thanks"
- 7 months ago07/30/19 at 5:03 am (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, What issue? Open the Trigger Wizard and Action 'Adjust variable' and then click the variable drop-down. The 27 new variable ap..."
- 9 months ago05/13/19 at 9:35 pm (UTC)
"Custom characters (or introduce teenage characters please). Thanks. "
- 9 months ago05/13/19 at 9:29 pm (UTC)
"Well I guess it will be a feature request to remove a feature that makes my job more frustrating as I basically live in the trigger wizar..."
- 10 months ago05/08/19 at 9:36 am (UTC)
"I'm talking about the Trigger Wizard window. Click Variable and it is populated with all the new variables by default. Any way to have th..."
- 10 months ago05/08/19 at 2:21 am (UTC)
"Is it just me or is the addition of the 20 or how ever many 'Built in' variables in the drop down super annoying after this update. I onl..."
- 10 months ago05/07/19 at 11:57 pm (UTC)
Mike Wilson replied to the discussion Anyone tell their boss that Rise is easier to use and saves time?
"No, because the amount of custom css editing to make it look less generic takes just as much time. "
- 11 months ago04/04/19 at 12:42 am (UTC)
"Adding to the list. Header and Footer padding adjustment is the key. Thanks."
- 11 months ago03/21/19 at 9:34 pm (UTC)
Mike Wilson replied to the discussion How can I remove the landing page from my course navigation?
"Voice added please.."
- 11 months ago03/21/19 at 9:08 pm (UTC)
"Just padding in general. Header is way to spaced and when you remove author (why is that even a thing) it leaves the white space. Learner..."
- 11 months ago03/21/19 at 9:07 pm (UTC)
"Its an editing window size thing. Just extend the window to full-screen and it works. "
- 1 year ago02/01/19 at 8:41 am (UTC)
Mike Wilson replied to the discussion Can I change the Your courlse is loading. Hang tight message to something else?
"Has this feature been requested or is there a list of requested features?"
- 1 year ago01/24/19 at 12:01 am (UTC)
"I still can't believe they keep ignoring this request. How hard would it be to make the light theme carry over to a white screen with a ..."
- 1 year ago01/21/19 at 9:04 am (UTC)