"I just checked it out. I LOVE YOU!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!"
- over 3 years ago05/10/18 at 9:56 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much for getting back to me, I'll check this out and see if it fits my needs."
- over 3 years ago05/10/18 at 9:52 pm (UTC)
Mikel Tan started a new discussion Reset Quizzes without result slide
"Hello, I created a sample project that is designed exactly like my main project. The issue I'm having is resetting the quizzes. Here's wh..."
- over 3 years ago05/09/18 at 1:55 pm (UTC)
"Richard, thank you so much man! You have help me through this hurdle, however, during preview mode, it works, on the other hand, when my ..."
- almost 4 years ago03/15/18 at 6:59 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much Richard, I'm reviewing now and seeing if I understand the sequence and the functions clearly."
- almost 4 years ago03/15/18 at 4:48 pm (UTC)
Mikel Tan started a new discussion Graded Quiz pop out
"So I had this idea to create a graded quiz pop out. The trouble I am having is getting my black 'burger' icon to stay hidden after user c..."
- almost 4 years ago03/13/18 at 3:00 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Nejc, I just wanted this file to study so that I can create a pop out graded quiz menu, this has given me much insight. David - y..."
- almost 4 years ago03/12/18 at 8:53 pm (UTC)
"Holy crap! WTF...I did not know you can do that in the Master Slide. So wait, you can animate inside of the Master Slide? I am lost for w..."
- almost 4 years ago03/12/18 at 7:50 pm (UTC)
"I still haven't figured it out lol I don't see anything in the master slide. Am I supposed to go to the actual Slide Master located in Vi..."
- almost 4 years ago03/12/18 at 7:34 pm (UTC)
"Will do, checking now! I'll see if I can decipher this, thanks guys!"
- almost 4 years ago03/11/18 at 9:26 pm (UTC)
"So I took a look at the file, and I definitely don't understand it. So looking at the adjusted variable for the hamburger icon, I can't s..."
- almost 4 years ago03/11/18 at 9:20 pm (UTC)
"Dude, I love you! Have a great day man, thanks for this, I need to analyze this and learn to make one of my own. Much is appreciated!"
- almost 4 years ago03/11/18 at 7:02 pm (UTC)
"I know this is an old post, but do you mind sharing your .story file?"
- almost 4 years ago03/07/18 at 8:17 pm (UTC)
"The second statement pertaining to the preview content being poor. I also exported the file and did a web test and it appeared to be slo..."
- 4 years ago12/28/17 at 8:25 pm (UTC)
Mikel Tan started a new discussion Storyline 3 technical knowledge
"Hello, Concerning CPU and graphics card use for Storyline 3, which does Storyline heavily rely on the most? Misc info (no need to read ..."
- 4 years ago12/28/17 at 3:48 pm (UTC)
"No problem, thank you for getting back to me about this. In the mean time, do you have any alternative ways I can create a spin effect?"
- 4 years ago12/11/17 at 8:06 pm (UTC)
"I used an entrance animation (spin) and not a motion path. I have attached a file of the simple animation I did just to show the error g..."
- 4 years ago12/07/17 at 6:26 pm (UTC)
"I have provided a video attachment of my example for I cannot share a file that is work related. The video is a simple example outside o..."
- 4 years ago12/06/17 at 6:18 pm (UTC)
"Hello guys, Hey Leslie, here is a screen recording I did showing my problem with the shapes and how they are jittering. Please see what ..."
- 4 years ago12/04/17 at 9:51 pm (UTC)
"I'm creating them as a "Freeform" shape from Storyline. So, yes, to your question about custom created objects. Thank you for the reply A..."
- 4 years ago12/03/17 at 7:51 pm (UTC)
"I'll be sending a video recording of this soon. Sorry I haven't gotten back, I only visit the site during work hours when I'm working on ..."
- 4 years ago11/30/17 at 9:38 pm (UTC)
Mikel Tan started a new discussion Storyline 3: Object and animation size scaling issue.
"Scenario: I've created a semi complex object using multiple shapes consisting of circles, squares and triangles. I then add an animatio..."
- 4 years ago11/21/17 at 10:59 pm (UTC)