Mindy Barenblat replied to the discussion SCORM-compliant course not showing as complete in LMS
"I wanted to test Brian's recommendation, but my published file doesn't have a presentation.xml. What is another name for the file where t..."
- 7 years ago04/10/14 at 12:54 pm (UTC)
Mindy Barenblat replied to the discussion Can't open PPTA after reverting to Studio 09' from 13.
"I am having this exact issue. Do I contact support or has there been an update on how to deal with this?"
- 7 years ago04/08/14 at 12:48 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! Hopefully we will all be on 13 soon!"
- 7 years ago04/01/14 at 3:00 pm (UTC)
Mindy Barenblat started a new discussion Need to revert to Studio 9 from 13
"I updated to 13, but the rest of my team is not yet ready to perform the update. Since we cannot easily share files until everyone is on ..."
- 7 years ago04/01/14 at 8:48 am (UTC)
"Hi Kevin, Removing the punctuation seemed to do the trick. Thanks! I don't know about the second issue you brought up, but seems to be..."
- over 8 years ago10/01/12 at 5:50 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the link, Matthew. Doing some trouble shooting on my end for now."
- over 8 years ago09/28/12 at 1:19 pm (UTC)
Mindy Barenblat started a new discussion Storyline SCORM LMS Issues?
"I am trying to upload a Storyline file into my LMS - the Storyline file was published in SCORM compliant fashion, but I get the following..."
- over 8 years ago09/28/12 at 10:42 am (UTC)
"I don't know whether this will help, but Steve Flowers offered some tips and tricks for finagling HTML5 on this thread: http://community...."
- almost 9 years ago06/22/12 at 6:18 am (UTC)
"I just submitted a case. I feel like I"m running into more than just the technical limitations of HTML5. Thanks all."
- almost 9 years ago06/19/12 at 1:45 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Steve, for sharing your lessons learned. I think my main problem is that I am relying on automatic transitions between slides an..."
- almost 9 years ago06/19/12 at 1:01 pm (UTC)
"Jeanette, I am currently testing the HTML5 output on iPad. I know there are limitations around audio and this format... but I am finding..."
- almost 9 years ago06/19/12 at 12:01 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the additional responses. Will, I am using the HTML5 output and I tested manually clicking through the slides, but audio woul..."
- almost 9 years ago06/19/12 at 11:59 am (UTC)
"I believe I am using the html5 output as the extension is story and I published with the HTML5 box checked. I don't have the Articulate ..."
- almost 9 years ago06/19/12 at 6:27 am (UTC)