Minh-Triet Nguyen started a new discussion Storyline 3, Internet Explorer, and HTML5
"I was disappointed to learn about the limited HTML5 support in Storyline 2, and I'm curious if those issues are addressed in SL3? Do trig..."
- over 6 years ago04/05/17 at 2:43 pm (UTC)
"Regarding learning vs. business objectives, I think you shouldn't shy away from linking the training project with actual business results..."
- over 8 years ago06/11/15 at 6:52 pm (UTC)
"Hi Robert, If your quiz question doesn't rely on selecting the spots in a certain order, you could try the technique in this tutorial be..."
- over 9 years ago08/01/14 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
Minh-Triet Nguyen replied to the discussion Knowledge Checks don't route back to beginning of interractions
"So to paraphase the issue, an Engage interaction will always remember the last Engage panel you saw, no way to "rewind" the Interaction t..."
- over 9 years ago07/18/14 at 11:58 am (UTC)
"Hi Denise, Have you checked out this tutorial? It's for Presenter 09 but the concept is the same. http://community.articulate.com/blogs/..."
- over 9 years ago07/18/14 at 11:05 am (UTC)
Minh-Triet Nguyen started a new discussion debuglms!!! in Presenter 13
"Hi, I used to be able to open the debug window in a Presenter'09 course using the debuglms!!! easter egg. It doesn't seem to work in Stu..."
- over 9 years ago07/17/14 at 2:07 pm (UTC)
Minh-Triet Nguyen replied to the discussion Player tab not staying on the Right side of the Top Bar
"I just upgraded to Studio 13 a couple weeks ago and encountered the same issue. What I've been doing as a workaround is this: Publish t..."
- over 9 years ago07/17/14 at 6:55 am (UTC)
"I should mention that all my extra work isn't needed if you already have the out-of-the-box functionality to view in Windows Explorer in ..."
- over 9 years ago07/16/14 at 2:09 pm (UTC)
"We use SharePoint 2013 (and previously, SP2007) and we had the ability to open libraries in Windows Explorer, and then we could drag and ..."
- over 9 years ago07/16/14 at 2:06 pm (UTC)
Minh-Triet Nguyen replied to the discussion Removing the menu items from an Engage Interaction
"Hi Julia, I just upgraded a week ago, so I'm in the same boat as you. On the PPT slide that has the Engage interaction, does it say some..."
- over 9 years ago07/16/14 at 1:49 pm (UTC)
"Hi Julie, What a difference a year makes. Our group just upgraded to Studio '13, and we're also on a new LMS this year. So I'm not sure..."
- over 9 years ago07/16/14 at 12:59 pm (UTC)
"Hello Tara, Your scenario actually sounds like it's doing what it's designed to do. You've configured the course to send a Completion st..."
- 10 years ago09/27/13 at 5:45 pm (UTC)
"Kit Blair said: When I publish a presentation to my local drive using the Web option, what files are required when I move the .html playe..."
- 10 years ago09/25/13 at 10:49 am (UTC)
"Hello Jason, What happens when you use Presenter's Attachments function? If you use Articulate > Insert > Attachments to browse ..."
- 10 years ago09/25/13 at 10:37 am (UTC)
"If you need to change the triggering event (passing score or percentage of slides viewed) to match a value in the LMS, I think you'd have..."
- over 10 years ago08/13/13 at 10:21 am (UTC)
"I often think of new hire on-boarding courses as marketing courses intended to make new employees feel good about the choice they've made..."
- over 10 years ago08/13/13 at 7:59 am (UTC)
"Hi Stuart, I'm assuming your publishing with SCORM specification. If you mean, which file tells the LMS what to anticipate, it's in the ..."
- over 10 years ago08/13/13 at 6:44 am (UTC)
"Hello Helen, This page has some nice resources. The PPT presentation covers the "backstory" behind eLearning (specifically the SCORM spe..."
- over 10 years ago08/13/13 at 6:29 am (UTC)
"Hi Tracy, You can enable the pass and fail screens by clicking on their respective "Pass Result" and "Fail Result" buttons in the Result..."
- over 10 years ago08/09/13 at 6:40 am (UTC)
"Hi Bill, You can use the Insert Flash Movie function in the Articulate Ribbon to add the MP4 movie to the slide. When adding it, you wou..."
- over 10 years ago08/08/13 at 1:39 pm (UTC)
"Have you seen Tom's blog entry on re-doing course objectives? http://www.articulate.com/rapid-elearning/heres-a-way-to-make-your-e-learni..."
- over 10 years ago08/08/13 at 11:07 am (UTC)
"Again, I'm not familiar with Storyline output, but I'm guessing the imsmanifest.xml file lists a different file as the launch URL. If yo..."
- over 10 years ago08/06/13 at 6:29 am (UTC)
"No template per se, but we usually structure executive summaries of training projects with the following: Restating the business goal/ga..."
- over 10 years ago08/06/13 at 6:23 am (UTC)
"And I just noticed a mistake in the first image. purple is assigned to green by accident. I think I fixed it in the zip archive but not ..."
- over 10 years ago08/05/13 at 8:11 am (UTC)