Miriam Troy started a new discussion Can't sign in to desktop app, can't access any projects
"I've just tried to access one of my Storyline 360 projects and discovered I can't sign in to the desktop app. I can sign in to my account..."
- 2 years ago04/06/20 at 11:12 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wendy. Thanks for your message. This project is currently not saved on a network drive, it's being saved on a hard drive - does saving..."
- over 2 years ago01/21/20 at 8:42 pm (UTC)
Miriam Troy started a new discussion Storyline error message
"Hi all Please see the attached image of an error message I am continually receiving for a project I am working on. I am saving the projec..."
- over 2 years ago01/21/20 at 2:47 am (UTC)
"Hi all. Thank you for the comments. Unfortunately I was not aware that working on shared drives and networks is fraught with danger prior..."
- over 2 years ago12/16/19 at 9:48 pm (UTC)
"This is now beginning to happen with my other projects. I really hope there is a solution before they all corrupt themselves!"
- over 2 years ago12/16/19 at 3:06 am (UTC)
Miriam Troy started a new discussion Project is corrupt or invalid
"Good morning. I have recently had a Storyline project I've been working on for 6 months become corrupt. Our IT team working on my compute..."
- over 2 years ago12/15/19 at 10:39 pm (UTC)
Miriam Troy started a new discussion Date on completion certificates
"I am currently finishing an eLearning tool designed to publish on a USB. The tool has a completion certificate that will need to be eithe..."
- over 3 years ago01/21/19 at 3:25 am (UTC)
"Hi Leslie The error message occurs when I attempt to edit the trigger. I'm using the most up-to-date version of Storyline 360 - I update..."
- over 3 years ago01/14/19 at 7:41 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Wendy. My triggers don't seem to be working after the error message. Hopefully someone from Articulate will get back to me about i..."
- over 3 years ago01/14/19 at 4:40 am (UTC)
"P.S I have sent feedback using this error message but have not heard back from Articulate yet."
- over 3 years ago01/14/19 at 4:22 am (UTC)
Miriam Troy started a new discussion Retry quiz questions - new feature
"Hi Is anyone else getting this error message when they try to use the new 'retry' feature for quizzes? I follow the instructions include..."
- over 3 years ago01/14/19 at 4:21 am (UTC)
"Thanks Ned, I'll have a play with the text controls and see how that works."
- over 3 years ago01/13/19 at 8:32 pm (UTC)
Miriam Troy started a new discussion Player for quiz questions
"I was wondering if there is a way to change the submit button for quiz questions when using the modern player? Currently it is a very sma..."
- over 3 years ago01/10/19 at 9:14 pm (UTC)
"Hi there. As with Mary and Louise, we would like to use the quiz questions but not have them scored. I understand this can't be done, but..."
- almost 4 years ago07/12/18 at 10:44 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa Thanks for your detailed reply! I will try and share link and see how it goes :-) Miriam"
- 4 years ago05/08/18 at 8:11 pm (UTC)
Miriam Troy started a new discussion Imported 360 slides in Rise
"Good morning Firstly, I apologise if this is a silly question. I am new to using Rise, and have recently discovered I can import slides ..."
- 4 years ago05/07/18 at 10:33 pm (UTC)
Miriam Troy replied to the discussion Why prebuilt lessons cannot be used in personalized blocks?
"I have actually just posted a discussion asking exactly this question. As the last response from Articulate to this thread was 7 months a..."
- 4 years ago05/04/18 at 12:12 am (UTC)
Miriam Troy started a new discussion Combining pre-built lessons and blocks in Rise
"Good morning. I am rather new at using Rise and have just started developing my first course. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if..."
- 4 years ago05/04/18 at 12:02 am (UTC)
"Yes, it is back! Good news. Thanks everyone :-)"
- 4 years ago05/03/18 at 3:44 am (UTC)
"I have contacted Articulate Support but have not heard anything back yet. Will keep you all posted! Thanks."
- 4 years ago05/03/18 at 2:57 am (UTC)
"Thanks for your reply! Good to hear it is not something I have done. I haven't published any courses yet, I have only noticed it using th..."
- 4 years ago05/02/18 at 11:23 pm (UTC)