"Thanks much, Ashley. It works after I chose to publish to Tin Can. "
- almost 9 years ago07/03/14 at 8:29 am (UTC)
"I clicked the course link in the invite email, the module launched from the iPad Safari browser but did not open the Mobile Player. The m..."
- almost 9 years ago07/02/14 at 1:34 pm (UTC)
Module Maker started a new discussion How to view a module from Mobile player
"Hi, I uploaded a module published from Storyline to SCORM Cloud. I installed the mobile player on the iPad. How do I get a URL link that..."
- almost 9 years ago07/02/14 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the information. Next thing I am going to try is to publish Storyline to AICC and see if the module can run the iPad and mark..."
- over 10 years ago10/16/12 at 9:11 am (UTC)
"Hi Peter, Thanks for the link. The Private Browsing setttings on the Safari browser was on. After I turned it off the module content sho..."
- over 10 years ago10/16/12 at 9:07 am (UTC)
Module Maker started a new discussion Safari on iPad displayed nothing
"Hi, I imported an PPT with Articulate Presenter settings to Storyline, selected Web, and checked to publish HTML 5. After files are publi..."
- over 10 years ago10/15/12 at 3:02 pm (UTC)
Module Maker replied to the discussion Issues on playing HTML5 published files on iPad
"Hi Peter, I just submitted the case. Hope I can get some feedback soon. Thank you!"
- almost 11 years ago06/29/12 at 1:19 pm (UTC)
Module Maker started a new discussion Issues on playing HTML5 published files on iPad
"I've run a Storyline module published to HTML5 on iPad Safari. One of the slides has interactions I inserted from the template. When I co..."
- almost 11 years ago06/28/12 at 1:22 pm (UTC)