Molly Somerville started a new discussion In a Rut
"Hello creatives! I'm stuck in a rut and have a creative block. Most of my work is for professional nursing associations who want large co..."
- 5 months ago06/13/21 at 2:36 am (UTC)
- 1 year ago10/14/20 at 3:11 am (UTC)
Molly Somerville started a new discussion Text in Scenario Block in Rise 360
"Wondering if it's possible to have a line break in the text box of a scenario block in Rise 360? I've tried shift/enter, ctrl/enter, alt/..."
- 1 year ago10/12/20 at 3:56 am (UTC)
"Thank you very much, Ned! This was really helpful. The trigger was what was hanging me up. I appreciate the example and your explan..."
- 1 year ago09/08/20 at 2:06 am (UTC)
Molly Somerville started a new discussion Progress Meter
"I am working on a course in Storyline 360 that has a "progress" meter on every slide. It moves up or down based on how the learner intera..."
- 1 year ago09/07/20 at 2:21 am (UTC)
"Sarah!! Yes!! Thank you! The trigger with the variable makes more sense (and seems more obvious now). I had the initial state set to hidd..."
- 1 year ago09/03/20 at 2:13 am (UTC)
Molly Somerville started a new discussion T/F Variable Across Slides
"Hi! I have built out a couple slides where the learner needs to check the box next to each question they would ask a patient. Based on wh..."
- 1 year ago09/02/20 at 8:19 pm (UTC)
"Also, I know I can add a button to mark the course as complete and exit, but I am trying to figure out what is causing the error in the c..."
- over 1 year ago06/15/20 at 3:35 am (UTC)
Molly Somerville started a new discussion Course Not Marking as Complete in LMS
"I am working with a client on a module that I did not build. It was built a few years ago and recently re-uploaded into a new L..."
- over 1 year ago06/15/20 at 2:44 am (UTC)
"So fun! I went through a few times because I enjoyed making different types of pizza so much. Great job, Jodi!"
- over 1 year ago03/01/20 at 4:34 am (UTC)
"I was able to get it to work. Thank you for your assistance. When I double-checked my Storyline file, all settings were set the way you s..."
- over 1 year ago02/04/20 at 4:16 am (UTC)
"The feedback does display as correct or incorrect in Storyline when you click the submit button. Below is the Rise link and attached is t..."
- over 1 year ago02/02/20 at 2:58 am (UTC)
"Hi Crystal, I am using the freeform drag & drop question slide in Storyline 360. I have feedback enabled whether the learner gets it ..."
- over 1 year ago01/31/20 at 8:23 pm (UTC)
Molly Somerville started a new discussion Storyline 360 Drag & Drop into Rise 360
"I have built a definitions drag and drop interactivity into Storyline 360 and have uploaded it into Rise 360. Everything looks great, exc..."
- over 1 year ago01/31/20 at 5:04 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Michael! Appreciate the help!"
- over 2 years ago04/22/19 at 9:12 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Tom! I didn't realize you could set something up with shapes, but that makes sense. I obviously need to keep practicing with va..."
- over 2 years ago04/22/19 at 9:10 pm (UTC)
Molly Somerville started a new discussion Issue with True/False Variable
"I am having an issue getting my T/F variable to work on a slide. I want the learner to have to click all the sticky notes before they can..."
- over 2 years ago04/22/19 at 5:38 pm (UTC)