"I could not resist this challenge and I am eager to see what everyone comes up with! Here is mine: http://elearningdesigner.com/images/..."
- 6 years ago04/11/14 at 5:47 pm (UTC)
"LOL! Love Jeff's contribution!"
- 6 years ago04/11/14 at 4:20 pm (UTC)
"Busier than usual this week, so I thought I'd take the easy path by finding a stock photo, adding a few triggers, slide layers, and voilà..."
- 6 years ago03/28/14 at 7:53 am (UTC)
"Hi Matt, I place the text boxes in the states section for the reasons you stated below. It also helps when you return to your slides t..."
- 6 years ago03/28/14 at 7:29 am (UTC)
Montse replied to the discussion Do you have an elearning portfolio? Share your work here!
"I specialize in visual and interaction design. You can view my portfolio here: http://elearningdesigner.com/"
- over 6 years ago02/28/14 at 12:22 pm (UTC)
"Everyone keeps taking things up a level! This game is not part of the assignment, but I'm really happy with how it turned out: Visual Log..."
- over 6 years ago02/28/14 at 8:43 am (UTC)
"This challenge motivated me to wrap up some game show templates I worked on last summer. The quiz questions are built on Storyline's Pic..."
- over 6 years ago02/25/14 at 7:40 am (UTC)
"Great examples Jackie, George, and Alex. Mines coming along nicely, but I'd love to get your feedback on the follow design comps: http..."
- over 6 years ago02/13/14 at 8:25 am (UTC)
"I love all the amazing examples! Here’s my contribution: Drag-Drop Hurricane http://elearningdesigner.com/portfolio/elearning-drag-drop..."
- over 6 years ago02/06/14 at 8:44 am (UTC)
Montse commented on the article Ask Your Learners to Prove They’re Learning with NEXTCHA #20
"Great demo, Jackie! Here's my NEXTCHA example for this week's challenge: NEXTCHA"
- over 6 years ago01/30/14 at 1:52 am (UTC)
Montse commented on the article Screencasts and Software Simulations in Online Training #19
"Here's an example of a screencast I recorded to answer questions about a video quiz I shared. I find it's a lot easier to record screenca..."
- over 6 years ago01/24/14 at 9:59 am (UTC)
"I love this challenge! Jonathan: The Diversatar slides are beautiful! Rebecca: Your team-building example just sent my cognitive wheel..."
- over 6 years ago01/16/14 at 5:52 pm (UTC)
"Great challenge entries, everyone! Here's an prototype from a recent course I worked on. I just LOVE working with Storyline's built-in ch..."
- over 6 years ago01/15/14 at 10:29 am (UTC)
Montse published a new download Tabs Interaction: Meet the Team
"Meet the team in this character-driven tabs interaction. Shared in this weekly challenge, this tabs activity features a simple color pale..."
- over 6 years ago12/30/13 at 3:37 pm (UTC)
"Awesome, @Kimberly! I am really glad you are finding uses for the template and map! :-)"
- over 6 years ago12/23/13 at 9:31 am (UTC)
"Thank you, David Fair, for using my template for this challenge! It looks beautiful dressed up in radiant orchid, which I love! Here ..."
- over 6 years ago12/19/13 at 9:24 am (UTC)
"Here's how I updated one of my video quiz results slide: Video quiz: http://elearningdesigner.com/storyline/video-quiz/ Result slide (s..."
- over 6 years ago12/07/13 at 2:04 pm (UTC)
"Good points Marti (no pun intended). I'm noticing that the smaller the device, the more challenging it is to select the dots. Your to..."
- over 6 years ago12/03/13 at 5:56 am (UTC)
"This activity has given me a ton of ideas! Cute kid!"
- over 6 years ago11/29/13 at 10:50 am (UTC)
Montse commented on the article Transform Infographics Into Interactive Graphics #12
"Great job, Jeff! I love that you changed the character's states for each marker. You've motivated me to jump into this one."
- over 6 years ago11/19/13 at 7:05 am (UTC)
"Thank you, Nicole and Jeff! My library rents out conference rooms and they are often empty in the evening. :-)"
- over 6 years ago11/08/13 at 8:11 am (UTC)
"I made a quick trip to the Phoenix Library last night to grab a few shots. The lighting was not so great and I had an energetic 5-yr old ..."
- over 6 years ago11/08/13 at 6:46 am (UTC)
Montse commented on the article Converting Static Content to Interactive Knowledge Checks #7
"I'm working on a project right now that begs for the Convert to Freeform option. After converting the slide to a pick on, I duplicated ..."
- over 6 years ago10/16/13 at 1:48 pm (UTC)