Nalin Dubey started a new discussion Recovering encrypted Storyline 3 file
"Hi all, Unfortunately my computer was hijacked by a ransomware and most of my files got encrypted including storyline project files. The ..."
- 3 months ago09/15/21 at 8:21 pm (UTC)
Nalin Dubey started a new discussion Best PDF to HTML Free Software/Service..
"Which is the best free software or online service to convert a PDF file into HTML webpage while retaining its features like hyperlinks in..."
- over 2 years ago05/06/19 at 8:11 am (UTC)
"Thats true Steve. Its difficult to manage jumping from PPT development platform to a Standalone free form tool all of a sudden and vice v..."
- 5 years ago11/04/16 at 11:26 pm (UTC)
Nalin Dubey started a new discussion Multi Device E-Learning Course: Adaptive Player for Mobile Device
"Hi Heroes, As you all know that there is a high hype going on for a major upgrade of Articulate Software (probably Storyline 3) which is..."
- 5 years ago11/03/16 at 10:18 pm (UTC)
Nalin Dubey added the course Class 6 Maths Sample
"Multi Device E-Learning Course using Universal adaptive on both computer and mobile devices."
- 5 years ago11/03/16 at 9:57 pm (UTC)
"So finally Articulate has decided to provide universal ADAPTIVE player in the published HTML5 output which is being provided by other pla..."
- 5 years ago11/03/16 at 4:31 pm (UTC)
Nalin Dubey commented on the article Heads Up! Articulate Courses Will No Longer Work on Dropbox
"I am really surprised that why are people so much desperate for totally free options and feeling sorry for one of them getting extinct. W..."
- 5 years ago09/05/16 at 10:45 pm (UTC)
"Nice..but not a course with a responsive layout. I can't view it fully on a mobile device. Articulate needs to have the responsive featur..."
- over 5 years ago05/06/16 at 3:21 am (UTC)
Nalin Dubey started a new discussion Just signed up for Amazon S3. Having trouble in sharing any course.
"Hello, I just signed up for Amazon S3 for sharing my courses as it was recommended as one of the best options by your community. http:/..."
- 6 years ago10/09/15 at 8:16 am (UTC)
Nalin Dubey replied to the discussion Which authoring software for software-based e-learning?
"I am using Articulate Storyline and iSpring Suite 7. Both are best products in their class."
- almost 7 years ago02/10/15 at 2:14 pm (UTC)
"@Nancy: I also agree. Presenting yourself as a company is much better rather than presenting as an individual freelancer."
- 7 years ago12/03/14 at 1:41 pm (UTC)
"In India the Freelancing scene is pretty bad these days. :-( Freelancer carry very little value and respect. Money at the end comes out t..."
- 7 years ago11/30/14 at 9:16 pm (UTC)
- 7 years ago10/31/14 at 6:45 pm (UTC)
Nalin Dubey commented on the article Graphics Formats: What E-Learning Designers Need to Know
"Basics every community member needs to know. :)"
- 7 years ago09/15/14 at 12:24 am (UTC)
Nalin Dubey started a new discussion Single swf output
"How can we produce a published output from Storyline as a single SWF and independent SWF file..? I mean an SWF file which when copied to..."
- over 7 years ago07/31/14 at 9:46 am (UTC)
"Thanks Mike. :) Really helpful."
- over 7 years ago06/30/14 at 8:44 am (UTC)
"Thanks Rebecca.. "
- over 7 years ago06/24/14 at 3:14 pm (UTC)
"Most people always have their android smartphones handy with them and they want to access their courses on it. So what I want to ask is t..."
- over 7 years ago06/22/14 at 5:00 am (UTC)
"I haven't tested yet, but as you know the market is mainly dominated by android smartphones.. so wanted to know whether it can also be ac..."
- over 7 years ago06/22/14 at 4:51 am (UTC)
Nalin Dubey started a new discussion Articulate courses on smart phones
"Can courses produced on Storyline ot Studio'13 also work on smart phones apart from tablets..? Likea windows smart phone or an android sm..."
- over 7 years ago06/22/14 at 3:46 am (UTC)
- over 7 years ago06/20/14 at 4:01 pm (UTC)
Nalin Dubey started a new discussion Slide Automatic Progress in Storyline
"In Storyline, how can we make a slide progress automatically to the next slide after it finishes without clicking 'next' in a course.. ??"
- over 7 years ago06/20/14 at 3:33 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. Though negative marking should be available in Articulate by default.."
- over 7 years ago06/18/14 at 12:25 pm (UTC)
Nalin Dubey started a new discussion Quiz with Negative Marking for wrong answers
"Hi All, Is it possible to create a quiz in Storyline or Studio'13 with a penalty for wrong answers..? Example 4 point for one correct ans..."
- over 7 years ago06/18/14 at 1:27 am (UTC)