"Never mind. I switched browsers, from iE to Chrome."
- over 7 years ago11/03/15 at 11:23 pm (UTC)
"Trying to download your example here and when I click on it, it opens as HTML in my browser. Any ideas? A right click does not help."
- over 7 years ago11/03/15 at 11:18 pm (UTC)
"Done! :) I'll probably be retired by the time it's implemented, but at least future users will have the feature."
- over 7 years ago10/08/15 at 7:12 pm (UTC)
"I have SAME issue with Articulate Storyline. One Master says it's used by 2 slides. I have right-clicked to confirm EVERY slide in my pro..."
- over 7 years ago10/07/15 at 11:09 pm (UTC)
Nan Spier replied to the discussion Conditions for dragging two possible items to 2 different areas
"Thanks Mahesh! Another co-worker figured it out as well using an invisible rectangle turned to "normal" after the drag/drop. :)"
- over 7 years ago08/22/15 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
"Well, I removed all of the "Object is visible to accessibility tools" for other non-text field items as mentioned in previous post. But i..."
- over 7 years ago08/21/15 at 11:13 pm (UTC)
"This thread helped me tremendously, but I, too, am having the same problem that Kristin had (over a year ago). My first box is fine, but ..."
- over 7 years ago08/21/15 at 6:07 pm (UTC)
Nan Spier started a new discussion Conditions for dragging two possible items to 2 different areas
"I may be pushing the limit of Storyline here - or of my brain! LOL I have 6 circles, 2 each of red, green, yellow. The student has to d..."
- over 7 years ago08/20/15 at 10:17 pm (UTC)