"On further exploration, I've learned that I CAN get a text entry to evaluate for the leading zero. I cannot use that value later in a cal..."
- 1 year ago09/18/19 at 2:20 pm (UTC)
Narda Butler started a new discussion Numeric entry require leading zero?
"Hi all, I am creating a prototype slide with multiple math problems on it. The point of some is that the student MUST include a leading z..."
- 1 year ago09/16/19 at 6:02 pm (UTC)
"To update: I closed and reopened SL before doing a fresh install and the problem resolved. Odd."
- over 1 year ago02/13/19 at 2:50 pm (UTC)
"I'm also experiencing this same issue. I have to pull the trigger panel out of the left-hand group, it fixes, then jumbles. Then, I add i..."
- almost 2 years ago01/25/19 at 9:10 pm (UTC)
Narda Butler started a new discussion Caps lock reversed
"Anyone ever experienced caps lock reversing itself in Storyline 3? It is NOT reversed in any other program. I've tried closing and reopen..."
- almost 2 years ago01/23/19 at 8:07 pm (UTC)
Narda Butler started a new discussion Storyline embedded in blackboard errantly opens in same window
"Hi all, I have embedded a Storyline 3 project into a Blackboard page via iframe. When someone clicks outside of the SL, it opens full..."
- over 2 years ago07/23/18 at 4:09 pm (UTC)
Narda Butler replied to the discussion Hover trigger not working properly in lightbox slide for Articulate 360
"I'll add "me, too!" to this conversation! I am trying to show and hide navigational arrows depending upon where the user's mouse is. I've..."
- almost 3 years ago11/01/17 at 11:33 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Alyssa, for taking a look at this. I think that not having a trigger to resume timeline is key. Even though the video would play ..."
- over 3 years ago07/18/17 at 7:00 pm (UTC)
Narda Butler started a new discussion Seekbar not tracking video
"Hi, I am creating a project in Storyline 3 that uses background videos for several slides with elements added on top of them. In the pro..."
- over 3 years ago07/17/17 at 6:29 pm (UTC)
"I just found this thread since I am trying to have students take notes in a virtual notebook with a very cool handwriting font (Google fo..."
- over 3 years ago03/20/17 at 9:06 pm (UTC)
"Sadly, I had to recreate the template. Apparently, there was some hidden something that was corrupting the file. :-( "
- almost 4 years ago01/26/17 at 1:50 am (UTC)
"Nope. I created a new project, carefully revised the template to use only Calibri , and my text on layers is till wrong. Any other hints?"
- almost 4 years ago01/25/17 at 7:39 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Alyssa. /Using your video, I retraced my steps on setting the font theme on the feedback masters and I still have an issue. I'..."
- almost 4 years ago01/25/17 at 6:09 pm (UTC)
"In order to do that, do I need to set the font theme for the feedback layers? I read that elsewhere and I did that. I also added a layer ..."
- almost 4 years ago01/25/17 at 5:45 pm (UTC)
Narda Butler started a new discussion Font keeps defaulting to open sans on layers
"Hi all, I am struggling with my text boxes defaulting to Open Sans on layers. I have created custom theme fonts for the project and set ..."
- almost 4 years ago01/25/17 at 2:05 am (UTC)
"You are, indeed, a hero! Thanks! Sent from my iPhone"
- almost 5 years ago01/07/16 at 6:41 pm (UTC)
Narda Butler started a new discussion Image button states challenges
"Hi all! I'm trying to create buttons from images with three states: Normal, Hover and Visited. Each "button" is a shape with an image. I..."
- almost 5 years ago01/07/16 at 5:04 pm (UTC)
"And here are the lessons learned from this endeavor: I couldn't put a second button on the master slide. I DID rearrange the content ..."
- almost 5 years ago11/30/15 at 3:04 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Christie. I did look at that thread and used the information to make nicer buttons, but what I'm struggling with is adding a seco..."
- almost 5 years ago11/23/15 at 9:43 pm (UTC)