"I would also like to know about this! "
- 1 year ago11/01/19 at 1:53 pm (UTC)
"Hi Emma, as the others have said, the graphics and audio really made this game fun. Great job! I'm trying to learn about adding audio to ..."
- 1 year ago11/01/19 at 1:51 pm (UTC)
Natalie Budesa replied to the discussion Super Cool Learning Example using gaming and storytelling
"Wow as someone with anxiety, this game is really interesting and creative. What is the program used to make this?"
- 1 year ago10/29/19 at 10:29 pm (UTC)
Natalie Budesa started a new discussion Question on portfolio projects/NDAs
"Hi all, I'm working on putting together a portfolio of my work, and I have a few questions about which pieces I can include. I have desig..."
- 1 year ago10/29/19 at 10:16 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ulises, I appreciate your feedback. My intention was that if the client liked the stock photos, they would then purchase the rights to..."
- 1 year ago10/29/19 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much! I was able to figure it out now. I really appreciate it!!!"
- 1 year ago10/29/19 at 2:50 pm (UTC)
"Hi Daniel, Thank you so much for the detailed explanation. I was able to copy the Correct feedback into the appropriate layer. However, I..."
- 1 year ago10/29/19 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
Natalie Budesa replied to the discussion Best Practices using principles for multimedia learning
"Hi Amy, This is a really great resource, especially since I am fairly new to ID. I really liked how your source is clearly cited on each ..."
- 1 year ago10/29/19 at 12:40 pm (UTC)
"Yes, here it is. "
- 1 year ago10/28/19 at 7:07 pm (UTC)
"Hi Daniel! Thank you so much for the feedback! I really appreciate it. I want to clarify what you mean by putting the feedback on a layer..."
- 1 year ago10/28/19 at 6:51 pm (UTC)
Natalie Budesa started a new discussion Advice/feedback on my first Storyline project
"I apologize in advance if this is not the right spot for a post like this. I'm just getting started with ID and trying to learn Articulat..."
- 1 year ago10/25/19 at 8:07 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much for replying! I will try that and experiment :D"
- 1 year ago10/24/19 at 11:01 pm (UTC)