Nate Herrema replied to the discussion Can't open Articulate 360 or Storyline, or reinstall because Articulate 360 can't sign in
"This is why i HATE cloud/subscription applications. In the middle of working on a course and then I get a popup saying I need to si..."
- over 2 years ago02/12/20 at 1:34 pm (UTC)
"You're welcome, hopefully that helps solve your issue. "
- over 2 years ago01/17/20 at 8:03 pm (UTC)
"Just FYI - Once I deactivated OneDrive the issue went away. OneDrive was trying to backup the file as it was in use so that was th..."
- over 2 years ago01/17/20 at 3:44 pm (UTC)
"Storyline 360. I had to redesign how the course works already so no point in sharing the file. "
- over 2 years ago11/19/19 at 7:41 pm (UTC)
"We are using a combination of Chrome and Internet Explorer for the most part. Some team members/clients can view content with no is..."
- over 2 years ago11/19/19 at 7:32 pm (UTC)
Nate Herrema started a new discussion Review 360 - Bugs Displaying Slides
"Our team has been encountering a recurring issue in Review 360 of graphics not displaying properly when courses are being viewed. &..."
- over 2 years ago11/12/19 at 3:43 pm (UTC)
"I'm having the same issue. Textbox will not change out of the normal state. I have hidden text boxes that will change t..."
- almost 3 years ago09/30/19 at 6:00 pm (UTC)
"360 is crashing when I copy text from MS Word and try pasting onto a slide. It shows up that SL is pasting it as a table then..."
- almost 3 years ago07/17/19 at 4:29 pm (UTC)
"This is also happening to me. What is Articulates response/solution to this? I have modern text selected but made 0 diff..."
- almost 3 years ago07/15/19 at 7:11 pm (UTC)
"Storyline is changing my font type when I preview. I'm on the latest version. "
- almost 3 years ago07/15/19 at 6:10 pm (UTC)
Nate Herrema replied to the discussion Please help. Storyline 360 Hyperlink highlight issue
"Having same problem 2 years later..... I don't see anyones come back with an update......... Seriously? &n..."
- almost 3 years ago07/15/19 at 5:18 pm (UTC)
"Is there a fix for this yet???????? I cant simply use a different font as the firm has a set font style that needs to be foll..."
- almost 3 years ago07/15/19 at 2:37 pm (UTC)
"In case anyone else has this issue: Had to save my shape as a picture, and then use that picture as a fill for my shape which then allow..."
- 3 years ago06/11/19 at 12:29 pm (UTC)
- 3 years ago06/11/19 at 11:54 am (UTC)
"I'm getting this same problem. Can't get objects to align perfectly, and it does not line up once previewed either. "
- 3 years ago06/06/19 at 1:23 pm (UTC)
"What was the solution for this? I have objects with a visited state that are showing up on my layers now. Surprised this bug hasn't b..."
- over 3 years ago01/22/19 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
Nate Herrema replied to the discussion Text box disappears when revisiting a slide after clicking on a hotspot trigger
"For anyone else having this issue - I had to remove a trigger for the hover effect. Apparently the trigger to activate hover makes the ..."
- 4 years ago05/15/18 at 4:02 pm (UTC)
Nate Herrema replied to the discussion Button malfunction - only part of the button is clickable
"Was a solution found for this? My course started doing this randomly. "
- almost 6 years ago10/04/16 at 8:14 pm (UTC)
"Was a solution to this issue discovered? I am experiencing the exact same problem. Any .story file I publish from my computer and trans..."
- 6 years ago06/27/16 at 1:30 pm (UTC)
"My courses are crashing due to other reasons, but that is certainly something other users on this thread should look out for and consider..."
- 6 years ago06/27/16 at 1:21 pm (UTC)
"Ya I'm well aware of the commonly recommended "fixes". I'm currently working with support on much more serious problems, so this is pret..."
- 6 years ago06/14/16 at 3:30 pm (UTC)
"I've found this issue tends to happen with larger courses that have a lot going on. I often find my courses will fail to publish, then I..."
- 6 years ago06/13/16 at 4:20 pm (UTC)
"I've already fixed all the broken files myself. It would just be nice to prevent it from happening in the first place. "
- 6 years ago05/05/16 at 4:26 pm (UTC)
"I get this same issue frequently in Storyline 2. The problem is detectable within storyline itself most of the time (before exporting to..."
- 6 years ago05/05/16 at 3:47 pm (UTC)
Nate Herrema replied to the discussion Web object refreshes when lightbox is opened & closed
"I don't use Scorm Cloud, as I test courses by loading them into the LMS they will be hosted on. My system easily exceeds all the require..."
- over 6 years ago03/29/16 at 8:09 pm (UTC)