"Have you installed the latest update for Presenter '13? It was supposed to address the image quality issue. If you already have updated ..."
- almost 6 years ago04/15/14 at 9:58 am (UTC)
"I started using the 16:9 aspect ratio after switching to Presenter '13 from Presenter '09 in order to match the ratio of the '09 player w..."
- almost 6 years ago04/09/14 at 3:19 pm (UTC)
"You could create a new folder, call it anything you would like and move your published course into the new folder. Copy the presentation..."
- almost 6 years ago04/08/14 at 12:16 pm (UTC)
"You can get the last slide viewed by the user from your LMS SCORM cmi.suspend_data. Create a variable to get the LMS value of the suspen..."
- 6 years ago04/04/14 at 10:14 am (UTC)
"Subit, I don't use custom frames, so I can't tell why the player tabs are not displaying on your custom frame This could well be a limi..."
- 6 years ago04/02/14 at 7:18 pm (UTC)
"It seems like you haven't declared your MovieClip/TextField in the Frame class Open the Frame as file (path: src/customframe) and insta..."
- 6 years ago03/31/14 at 9:23 am (UTC)
"Some of the compressed data, i.e., viewed slides and last slide viewed can be extracted as mentioned in a previous post."
- 6 years ago03/28/14 at 8:23 am (UTC)
"Probably it has to do with the browser settings within your current player (click the player button on the articulate ribbon and then cli..."
- 6 years ago03/26/14 at 10:17 am (UTC)
"Hi Randy, It should also work with the next/prev buttons on Presenter '13, but I just realized (once you mentioned variables) that you're..."
- 6 years ago03/24/14 at 12:26 pm (UTC)
"You could also change your navigation restriction method from "free" to "restricted" under the menu settings. This way the learner has t..."
- 6 years ago03/20/14 at 10:02 am (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie. I haven't contacted support because I figured they were already aware of this issue. The course contains proprietary inf..."
- 6 years ago03/06/14 at 2:05 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, FYI--just installed the AP13 update 2 and published a course using the image quality setting of 100%. Unfortunately, I couldn..."
- 6 years ago03/06/14 at 12:08 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jeff, You're absolutely right. The AS3 script will not work on Articulate '09. There is a function in AS2 to stop all sounds and also..."
- 6 years ago03/04/14 at 11:28 am (UTC)
"Have you tried inserting a blank SWF on slide 1 of your presentation with some AS3 code to stop the sound of your Captivate 6 file? I do..."
- 6 years ago02/28/14 at 12:52 pm (UTC)
"Having recently upgraded to Articulate Studio '13, I had to figure out a way to get the viewed slides/last slide viewed data from the com..."
- 6 years ago02/24/14 at 9:20 am (UTC)
Nelson Diaz replied to the discussion Quizmaker Quizzes showing up in Presenter 13 but not in QM
"If you can't find your updated quizzes, you can always extract them from the .ppta file as a work around. Make a copy of your project's ..."
- 6 years ago02/05/14 at 3:23 pm (UTC)