Niall B replied to the discussion Manage Unity 3D variables in StoryLine and vice versa
"Hi Deniz, did you ever get this figured out?"
- over 3 years ago08/13/18 at 5:24 pm (UTC)
"Awesome work guys, I am trying to use Unity and Vuforia to see if I can create a storyline branched scenario similar to 57 Degrees North..."
- over 3 years ago08/12/18 at 12:34 pm (UTC)
"Hi all, I would highly recommend Camtasia Studio by Tech Smith. It is very cheap fir what it does and is an essential tool imo. "
- over 4 years ago05/24/17 at 5:41 pm (UTC)
Niall B replied to the discussion Tutorial: Create cool character bubbles in PowerPoint or Storyline
- 7 years ago12/22/14 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
"Really nice template IMO. Simple yet elegant and refreshing amount of whitespace. The smooth animations give the template a professional ..."
- over 7 years ago08/12/14 at 2:58 am (UTC)
"My favourite is www.flippingbook.com there are a host of customisable options and you can remove the watermark so it looks like an entire..."
- over 7 years ago07/27/14 at 7:25 am (UTC)
Niall B replied to the discussion Solid colors appearing mottled - any suggestions on how to fix
"Hi there, The only workaround I could figure was to recreate the, logo, in my case within SL as best I could. From the image you attached..."
- over 7 years ago07/19/14 at 6:29 am (UTC)
"Hi Tim, I'm over a year late to stumble across this, but think it looks and feels great. Really gets the creative juices flowing. Many th..."
- over 7 years ago06/30/14 at 7:34 am (UTC)
Niall B replied to the discussion The quality of Image compression/rendering in Storyline
"Hi Tom, I experienced the very same when placing logos in Storyline. The only workaround I found was to recreate directly in Storyline an..."
- over 7 years ago06/30/14 at 7:28 am (UTC)
"Hi Ana, just looking at your script, I can see that the last line does not reference your variable 'ScorePercent'. Perhaps try lmsAPI.Set..."
- over 7 years ago06/28/14 at 7:06 am (UTC)