"Brian, The update is "spend more money on Sorryline 3". They're choosing not to do anything to fix version 2."
- 4 years ago08/07/17 at 2:00 pm (UTC)
"The update is "Sorry, no fix for Storyline 2. Get 360, or wait for version 3. Either way, pony up more money.""
- over 4 years ago02/12/17 at 6:38 pm (UTC)
"Nicolas Testa So, to sum up... this issue is solved in the 360 version but not in 2 because you think it isn't worthy? That's ..."
- almost 5 years ago12/01/16 at 9:48 pm (UTC)
"Nic I meant to click "Mark as Helpful" but accidentally flagged your post. Sorry! My eyes are shot from looking at Storyline on a Surf..."
- almost 5 years ago09/20/16 at 4:39 pm (UTC)
"Scott, That manifest file solution is what I suggested a while back. There are some issues with it though. While it does fix the probl..."
- almost 5 years ago09/20/16 at 4:15 pm (UTC)
"Is this from your support team that you heard about issues, or is it in a forum? If it's a forum, do you have a link?"
- over 5 years ago05/31/16 at 7:50 pm (UTC)
"Can you be more specific Ashley as to what sort of things are broken with this fix?"
- over 5 years ago05/31/16 at 5:42 pm (UTC)
"Found a fix. 1. Do a google search for mstsc.exe.manifest and download it. 2. Drop it in with the Storyline Executable. (Program Files..."
- over 5 years ago05/25/16 at 7:41 pm (UTC)
"Yeah, it's not the worst thing in the world. Just had to copy the display settings over to the default profile...but it does make other ..."
- over 5 years ago05/09/16 at 8:38 pm (UTC)