"Thanks both. Lauren, my questions are all set to 1 attempt and yet I can answer one, exit the course, relaunch and answer the same one ag..."
- 2 months ago03/26/21 at 9:24 am (UTC)
Nick Eastham started a new discussion Quiz questions always reset when leaving/resuming
"Hi, it seems that in any Storyline assessment that I build, if the learner answers a question and then exits the course, when they resume..."
- 2 months ago03/22/21 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Lauren, it wasn't the course that I want to store, it's the user's progress through the course. There used to be an option to stor..."
- 8 months ago10/02/20 at 8:23 am (UTC)
Nick Eastham started a new discussion Storyline local storage
"Does Storyline 360 still have the ability to store the user's progress locally rather than on an LMS? There used to be a local storage/Fl..."
- 8 months ago09/30/20 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
"Hi, this is still happening for me in SL360 with the latest update August 18, 2020 (Build 3.43.22859.0). Has this bug crept back in?"
- 8 months ago09/04/20 at 10:11 am (UTC)
"Me too. Would just like the ability to add folders to folders, and for that folder structure to be visible to the Team not just to me. Th..."
- 9 months ago08/25/20 at 4:28 pm (UTC)
"I've just tested an SL360 question published to both SCORM 1.2 and 2004 on SCORM Cloud. It seems that the SCORM 1.2 publish does still se..."
- 10 months ago07/08/20 at 2:54 pm (UTC)
"Hi, is there really no list of previous Webinars that can be viewed? There must be some really useful stuff that's been previously ..."
- over 1 year ago10/23/19 at 2:30 pm (UTC)
- over 2 years ago12/11/18 at 12:22 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for letting me know"
- over 3 years ago02/01/18 at 3:33 pm (UTC)
"further to this, it only happens if you add elements to the button states, which is the whole point of button states right? So, If I star..."
- over 3 years ago02/01/18 at 2:57 pm (UTC)
Nick Eastham started a new discussion Bug: Hover state on buttons doesn't appear
"Hi, Any button that I build fails to show its hover state the first or second time you roll over it. This happens in Preview and an HTM..."
- over 3 years ago02/01/18 at 1:09 pm (UTC)
Nick Eastham replied to the discussion How do I remove easing from motion path animations?
"Yep, that did it. Thanks!"
- over 3 years ago12/20/17 at 12:02 pm (UTC)
Nick Eastham started a new discussion How do I remove easing from motion path animations?
"Hi, I'm using Storyline 2 and I'm animating something down the screen using the motion path animation tool. I don't want any ea..."
- over 3 years ago12/20/17 at 11:31 am (UTC)
Nick Eastham replied to the discussion Is it possible to make an object move based on user input through variables?
"I need to do this too. I can't see from the comments how you use a trigger to move an object to a position along a path. I have an obje..."
- over 3 years ago12/12/17 at 12:45 pm (UTC)