Nick Elkins started a new discussion Storyline Translation - Lots of Movement on Slide
"Hi everyone! Just curious if anyone has done any translation work in Storyline where you have slides that have a lot of movement. For ex..."
- over 6 years ago05/28/13 at 6:52 am (UTC)
"Hi Christine, I just tried making a change, and it appears that there may no longer be a limitation about needing to trigger audio at the..."
- over 6 years ago05/01/13 at 5:11 am (UTC)
"Thank you very much! The case number is 331526. Let me know what you think - I have a dozen or so modules I'll need to apply this to, and..."
- over 6 years ago04/30/13 at 12:35 pm (UTC)
"OK, I see what you're saying. And yes, that would absolutely work on slides where the only layer I'm using is the base layer. Would it wo..."
- over 6 years ago04/30/13 at 11:58 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Christine, My understanding was that audio had to be triggered in order to "autoplay" on a slide in HTML5. Has that changed? Also..."
- over 6 years ago04/30/13 at 11:37 am (UTC)
Nick Elkins started a new discussion Storyline Seekbar when Triggering Audio
"Hi everyone, I've noticed some interesting behavior with the seekbar in several files I've created. When a user clicks the seekbar, the s..."
- over 6 years ago04/30/13 at 11:16 am (UTC)
Nick Elkins started a new discussion iPad (HTML5) Lightbox Close Reset Slide
"Hi everyone, My apologies if this one has already been answered - searched for a while and couldn't find this, so I decided to post. I'm ..."
- over 6 years ago04/08/13 at 8:13 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Christine! The layer solution will work just fine for this particular course. That was my plan B, in case there wasn't a quick fi..."
- over 6 years ago04/08/13 at 8:10 am (UTC)
"Has a solution been found to this issue? I'm finding the same thing - HTML5 output, private browsing disabled. When you zoom in, the only..."
- over 6 years ago04/07/13 at 8:48 pm (UTC)
"Hi Barbara, Artisan E-Learning would also be interested in providing a quote. Please let me know if you have any more information. Thanks..."
- almost 7 years ago01/29/13 at 11:05 am (UTC)
"Hi All, Just wanted to follow up and see if there was a solution. I'll submit a support ticket just in case. Thanks! Nick"
- 7 years ago12/11/12 at 6:41 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Peter! I've submitted it. I appreciate your time."
- 7 years ago12/07/12 at 4:56 am (UTC)
"Bill, any way to confirm that? Do you know of any mobile browsers that display them correctly? I've only tried in Mobile Safari."
- 7 years ago12/06/12 at 12:47 pm (UTC)
"That would explain it! Thank you so much!"
- 7 years ago12/06/12 at 12:45 pm (UTC)
"I was finally able to duplicate what was happening for me. Below is a photo of my context menu showing no option to save as picture. Stra..."
- 7 years ago12/06/12 at 12:39 pm (UTC)
"I'm having the same issue, but I'm fairly certain it's not because of the HTML5 limitation of one media type. My base layer has an audio ..."
- 7 years ago12/06/12 at 12:03 pm (UTC)
"Hi Johnathan, I'm pretty sure Storyline only keeps the audio that you actually saved when editing. I'm basing this on the fact that when ..."
- 7 years ago12/06/12 at 12:00 pm (UTC)
"OK, I must have been doing something wrong. The context menu (menu you get when you right-click) was not giving me the option to save as ..."
- 7 years ago12/06/12 at 5:26 am (UTC)
"That's sort of the route I thought I would need to go. I can copy and paste arrows and lines from PPT into storyline and they publish as ..."
- 7 years ago12/05/12 at 12:55 pm (UTC)
Nick Elkins started a new discussion Lines & Arrows Published on iPad
"Hi everyone, I'm having some issues when publishing my courses to iPad. I've noticed that when I use Storyline created lines and arrows, ..."
- 7 years ago12/05/12 at 12:42 pm (UTC)
"Hi Anne, Artisan E-Learning would be happy to help! We do a lot of work with non-profit organizations and our course was an Honorable Men..."
- over 7 years ago08/31/12 at 5:43 am (UTC)