Nick Fawbert started a new discussion Roll over menus
"Hi, has anyone tried adding triggers to roll over states to create a roll-over menu effect? Maybe using layers rather than states? if any..."
- over 7 years ago03/02/13 at 12:19 am (UTC)
"Thanks mate, I've had a good play with this and realised I needed to understand the advanced colour tab in the player controls better!"
- over 7 years ago02/26/13 at 12:46 pm (UTC)
Nick Fawbert started a new discussion Black Storyline Player not quite black
"The black Storyline Player from the colour scheme isn't quite black - it's a very dark grey. It's frustrating because my slides have a bl..."
- over 7 years ago02/26/13 at 12:21 pm (UTC)
"BTW the other element I'm looking for is some sort of 'unusual activity' alert. For example if one user logs into an account 25 times in ..."
- over 7 years ago02/26/13 at 8:35 am (UTC)
"Ah, I had a look at it again, so I just want to confirm... It seems the Litmos monthly fee is linked to how many users you have registere..."
- over 7 years ago02/26/13 at 8:32 am (UTC)
"Hi Scott, just picking up on this - you said that you currently use Litmos but need to move on, is that right? I was thinking of using th..."
- over 7 years ago02/26/13 at 7:11 am (UTC)
"Do those 3 actually support Storyline? The Sensei one and Chris Lema both seem to just use simple text and video (i.e. blog) type materia..."
- over 7 years ago02/21/13 at 3:30 pm (UTC)
"The learn dash solution looks perfect - have you used it? Any thoughts?"
- over 7 years ago02/21/13 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
"Hi guys, I'm playing catch up here - we have twelve courses we'd like to sell to both individual consumers and corporations for a fixed f..."
- over 7 years ago02/21/13 at 12:21 pm (UTC)
"Cheers Bruce, that seems like a sensible work around - I was thinking it would lie in layers somewhere. Fingers crossed that it doesn't d..."
- over 7 years ago02/04/13 at 4:32 am (UTC)
Nick Fawbert started a new discussion Hyperlink to end of timeline of new slide
"Hi, I hope everyone's well? I've got a hub page within my deck that has 4 links to 'learn more' sub pages. When users navigate back from ..."
- over 7 years ago02/04/13 at 1:27 am (UTC)
"Ah no, don't worry I had a look at it on the PC - I wanted to see what award winning executions looked like! I really enjoyed it, would ..."
- almost 8 years ago01/13/13 at 5:57 am (UTC)
"Genius I wanted to try your periodic table one too - but couldn't find it on the iPad"
- almost 8 years ago01/12/13 at 11:37 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Phil - now I just need a link to a sample deck so that I can test drive the experience! Anyone have a sample they would like to sh..."
- almost 8 years ago01/12/13 at 8:53 am (UTC)