"Answering my own question... Storyline does not support browser size options (current, optimal, fill) for HTML5 output. "
- almost 3 years ago04/20/18 at 10:55 pm (UTC)
Nick Moffitt started a new discussion Maximize browser on open
"I'm trying to get my content to launch in a full-screen browser (with the player scaled to fill the window). Neither full-screen player o..."
- almost 3 years ago04/19/18 at 7:25 pm (UTC)
"Steve Flowers - Thanks for the Timeline-Drip example; it solved a problem I was having when seeking past cue points using other methods..."
- almost 6 years ago05/20/15 at 5:30 pm (UTC)
"Tim - did you receive a reply from Articulate on this request? Do you know if there's a way to find out when features are scheduled for i..."
- almost 6 years ago04/29/15 at 5:17 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Steve; Thanks for the quick reply. The good news is that your suggestion works; I get the PASSED and INCOMPLETE responses that I expe..."
- 8 years ago02/03/13 at 1:40 pm (UTC)
"Hi Karessa and Steve, I need to solve the same problem that Karessa describes, and I'm tantalizingly close to a solution (thanks to your ..."
- 8 years ago02/02/13 at 11:41 pm (UTC)
"I recently posted a similar query related to Story Size on the iPad "Working around the iPad's limitations". Bottom line: I'm not able to..."
- over 8 years ago06/22/12 at 2:24 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Natalia. If anyone stumbles onto this post, I did consider the Mobile Player app, but rejected it out of the need for user log-in ..."
- over 8 years ago06/22/12 at 10:47 am (UTC)
"Posted 42 minutes ago Hello Everyone, I originally posted this in the Building Better Courses forum, but was told it might fin..."
- over 8 years ago06/22/12 at 10:45 am (UTC)
"Hello Everyone, I'm creating SCOs (consisting of annotated screen recordings with quizzes) for a CAD-based software application. I'm rec..."
- over 8 years ago06/22/12 at 9:57 am (UTC)