- over 3 years ago04/10/18 at 7:03 pm (UTC)
Nick Wilson started a new discussion "Stray pixels" viewing output on MS Edge?
"I'm noticing a strange glitchy visual issue viewing Storyline output in Edge. See the screenshot below: Notice the "1G" through "1J" ..."
- over 3 years ago03/26/18 at 4:37 pm (UTC)
"I actually hadn't looked into the restricted navigation setting. This could actually be a pretty good solution for this. I'm going to p..."
- over 3 years ago03/23/18 at 11:03 pm (UTC)
"Yes, my life would be so much easier in this scenario if the client didn't want the menu items visible, ha! I understand your point abou..."
- over 3 years ago03/23/18 at 9:56 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the suggestion, Melanie. Unfortunately, with the navigation menu visible in the player, the user could just click directly to..."
- over 3 years ago03/23/18 at 9:37 pm (UTC)
"Yeah, having now dug around the forums a little more and changing up my search terms, I realize there are some other threads on this issu..."
- over 3 years ago03/23/18 at 9:13 pm (UTC)
"I was afraid someone would say that, ha! It's strange, because that information exists somewhere. If I'm tracking completion of the who..."
- over 3 years ago03/23/18 at 3:45 pm (UTC)
Nick Wilson started a new discussion Slides "viewed" only on first visit?
"I'm creating a large training module (will be nearly 400 slides when all is said and done). It's fairly simple in its construction: a ma..."
- over 3 years ago03/21/18 at 3:02 pm (UTC)
Nick Wilson started a new discussion Remove tiny border between slide background and player?
"In this screenshot, notice there is a tiny 1px border between the slide background and the player. Oddly, it is only there on the left-h..."
- over 3 years ago02/26/18 at 9:29 pm (UTC)
Nick Wilson started a new discussion Wrong font, missing characters with HTML5 on IE???
"I've seen a couple of discussions here with similar issues (notably here), but have yet to find an actual fix/solution... so I thought I'..."
- over 3 years ago01/12/18 at 5:18 pm (UTC)
Nick Wilson replied to the discussion Text not rendering correctly in Internet Explorer 11
"I know this thread is a few months old, but curious if anyone ever came up with a fix for this? I'm testing a module and my client is ex..."
- over 3 years ago01/11/18 at 7:28 pm (UTC)
Nick Wilson started a new discussion Looking for an expert...
"My project team is working on a series of training courses and looking to solve a problem with an automated e-mail function (see my post ..."
- over 5 years ago04/01/16 at 3:14 pm (UTC)
- over 5 years ago04/01/16 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
"Christie and Mike, I appreciate the input. Following up on this, we were looking into the possibility of a server-side solution utilizin..."
- over 5 years ago03/31/16 at 11:47 pm (UTC)
- over 5 years ago03/30/16 at 1:11 pm (UTC)
"Having utilized a variation of this script in a course, we have found that the e-mail function breaks down in IE 11 due to a character li..."
- over 5 years ago03/30/16 at 12:57 pm (UTC)
"First off, thank you Stephanie for sharing this example. It is very well done, and I'm looking forward to utilizing this functionality i..."
- almost 6 years ago08/28/15 at 9:48 pm (UTC)
Nick Wilson started a new discussion Survey/Assessment with private results
"I am starting work on a Storyline module that will include a self-assessment type survey for the user to complete. The user will see a r..."
- almost 6 years ago08/06/15 at 4:14 pm (UTC)
Nick Wilson started a new discussion ActiveX prompts with Storyline?
"I have a Storyline file published to CD-ROM. It's a simple training, and at the end the user can click a button to generate a certificat..."
- over 6 years ago11/06/14 at 10:13 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Ashley. Articusearch looks like a good search solution, I'll take a look with that. In the meantime, any help from the community..."
- almost 7 years ago10/22/14 at 1:50 pm (UTC)
"I apologize if this has been covered in a previous thread, but I am unable to search the forums at the moment (side note - does this happ..."
- almost 7 years ago10/22/14 at 10:18 am (UTC)
"I'm curious if any of the folks who reported this problem ever found a satisfactory solution or workaround. I'm currently working on a p..."
- over 7 years ago04/28/14 at 10:41 am (UTC)
"Interesting. This software sure does have some strange quirks. Thanks for the update, Victoria!"
- over 7 years ago04/04/14 at 7:11 am (UTC)
"I just ran into this same issue. Text is visible when not in a group, but doesn't show up when it's grouped. I realize this is an older..."
- over 7 years ago04/03/14 at 7:32 pm (UTC)