Senior E-Learning Technologist at The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
"Excellent, thank you for your help! I'll get a look at the file as soon as I can. Unfortunately, our network is on a go slow just now and..."
- over 5 years ago09/13/17 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
"So I tested putting it on each slide apart from the master and it works much better - the entrance animation for the green bar is appeari..."
- over 5 years ago09/12/17 at 8:10 am (UTC)
"It /is/ on a slide master, yes... I've output it in preview mode, plus the review site and as an LMS SCORM object as HTML5/flash fallbac..."
- over 5 years ago09/11/17 at 3:25 pm (UTC)
Nicola Fern started a new discussion Multi-object states - object ordering
"Hi I've built a progress bar to use in one of my courses using states. Functionally, it works fine, but the appearance is breaking when..."
- over 5 years ago09/08/17 at 12:04 pm (UTC)
Nicola Fern replied to the discussion Storyline 3 Bug - White videos published as grey
"I am now seeing this bug, too! Was there any resolution to the case if you know, Ashley?"
- almost 6 years ago06/28/17 at 9:03 am (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, yes it's gifs. Right now it's a real problem. A lot of the animations I need to use are too complex for what SL360 can do int..."
- almost 6 years ago06/27/17 at 11:29 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, are you aware of any movement on case #01036884? I'm just hitting this issue myself - both slow framerate and colour distorti..."
- almost 6 years ago06/26/17 at 2:40 pm (UTC)
"It was created in SL360. I think I created the file only about a week or two ago as far as I can remember."
- 6 years ago06/02/17 at 6:14 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley I also have this problem with one of my files - I just updated to the SL version released yesterday and it's persisted. File ..."
- 6 years ago06/01/17 at 1:51 pm (UTC)
Nicola Fern replied to the discussion Contract opportunity - UK Based, Manchester
"That's great, thank you! If anyone sees this, I'm on annual leave this week and have no access to my email while I'm off. If you'd lik..."
- 6 years ago05/08/17 at 9:33 pm (UTC)
Nicola Fern started a new discussion Contract opportunity - UK Based, Manchester
"Hi all I'm looking for a contractor to assist with designing and delivering e-learning packages. It would be for three months. I'm loo..."
- 6 years ago05/03/17 at 11:01 am (UTC)
"Hi Christin :) No worries...yes, it was the server mime types that were the problem. As soon as woff was added it worked and since then ..."
- 6 years ago04/26/17 at 4:28 pm (UTC)
Nicola Fern started a new discussion Potential Storyline 360 form view bug/memory issue
"Hi I've been editing short SL quiz objects (10 slides or less) in SL 360, and I've been jumping between slides on form view to edit qui..."
- over 6 years ago12/07/16 at 10:35 am (UTC)
"I think I've got to the bottom of it. My server is refusing access to the .woff files that contain your fonts. I've logged a call with o..."
- over 6 years ago11/11/16 at 2:52 pm (UTC)
"I think it's the server! No idea why - I uploaded it to github and it works: https://nicolafern.github.io/veins_original/story_html5.htm..."
- over 6 years ago11/11/16 at 2:11 pm (UTC)
"I am so confused. I uploaded your files in that zip and it is still happening - so yours appear with the funky text. I'm testing with th..."
- over 6 years ago11/11/16 at 2:03 pm (UTC)
"Yeah I only ever publish to a local drive. I've seen that weird behaviour too!"
- over 6 years ago11/10/16 at 11:06 pm (UTC)
"I really don't know then! I viewed yours and it looks fine. I was using latest Chrome on Windows 7 to view things at work, and I'm now tr..."
- over 6 years ago11/10/16 at 10:31 pm (UTC)
"Yes, Crystal - see attached. Thanks for any insight you can help with!"
- over 6 years ago11/10/16 at 4:21 pm (UTC)
Nicola Fern replied to the discussion Storyline 360 vs Rise
"I would like to be able to use the blocks independently and have them embeddable, i.e. in a moodle book page. Is this something that migh..."
- over 6 years ago11/10/16 at 2:43 pm (UTC)
Nicola Fern started a new discussion HTML5 text differences - viewed locally vs on server
"Hi I'm testing the new SL 360 and I've worked on a drag and drop interaction I completed in SL2 yesterday. Testing the HTML5 output, the ..."
- over 6 years ago11/10/16 at 2:07 pm (UTC)
"If it's the text size you are concerned about, I would look at the Windows interface options to increase that."
- over 6 years ago10/24/16 at 8:45 am (UTC)
"Hi Annu It looks normal to me, except your quick access tools are below the ribbon; you can click the little down arrow to the right of ..."
- over 6 years ago10/24/16 at 8:43 am (UTC)
Nicola Fern replied to the discussion Google Chrome moving to HTML5 by default. Flash to be hidden on browser by end of the year.
"I am also watching for developments here. I must come and search for news on HTML 5 support/new release news once every couple of weeks. ..."
- almost 7 years ago08/16/16 at 10:10 am (UTC)
Nicola Fern started a new discussion Scale player to fill browser option
"Hi I just set one of my courses currently in development to scale to fill the browser window. This works fine on IE and Chrome, but on ..."
- almost 7 years ago06/13/16 at 2:12 pm (UTC)