"Perfect! Thanks so much Matthew, it's working now. You've saved me another day of headaches! Have a great day :-)"
- 4 years ago12/15/16 at 11:28 am (UTC)
"Unfortunately it won't launch an email at all now. I've been puzzling over this for the past week. Thank you for trying though - I apprec..."
- 4 years ago12/15/16 at 10:23 am (UTC)
"Thanks for this Matthew. I've tried it and it's not pulling the variable through. Can you see where I've gone wrong? var player = "Ge..."
- 4 years ago12/14/16 at 3:18 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Matthew, I'll give that a go."
- 4 years ago12/14/16 at 9:31 am (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. Unfortunately I'm not using the quiz slides because I wanted a number of questions on one slide."
- 4 years ago12/14/16 at 9:30 am (UTC)
"Thanks Ali, that makes perfect sense. Is there another way I could track the quiz scores if I'm not using the quiz function in SL?"
- 4 years ago12/06/16 at 5:31 pm (UTC)
Nicola Thomas started a new discussion Sending auto-emails from Storyline
"Hello, I've created a set of mini-games to test knowledge of compliance within the business. All the games sit in one SL file and points..."
- 4 years ago12/06/16 at 2:04 pm (UTC)
"This looks great! Definitely something I could utilise"
- 4 years ago11/30/16 at 10:39 am (UTC)
"I'd love to know how to get the background to move as if you're actually walking somewhere. I've been struggling to do that for the past ..."
- over 4 years ago11/16/16 at 9:28 am (UTC)