Nigel Ribeiro started a new discussion SL2 and Tincan
"Hi Does anyone know what version of Tincan SL2 uses? thanks Nigel "
- 7 years ago10/04/14 at 6:18 am (UTC)
"Wow Beautiful! "
- 7 years ago09/28/14 at 3:41 pm (UTC)
Nigel Ribeiro started a new discussion Tin Can - reporting duration per slide
"Hello all, Does anyone know if tincan statements from Storyline send the duration (time) spent on a slide in the statements? Apparently..."
- over 7 years ago08/22/14 at 1:33 pm (UTC)
"You could always modify the content and design slightly so as to demonstrate your skills but not disclose any of your clients material. ..."
- over 7 years ago08/22/14 at 1:24 pm (UTC)
"Hi All, Jay, Did you manage to resolve your issue? I am having the same issue. Ashley, the link you shared does not really help as th..."
- almost 8 years ago12/02/13 at 4:23 pm (UTC)
"Hi Phil, thanks for the quick response searched every where for the answer and could not find. Would be really stuck with out super heroe..."
- 8 years ago11/24/13 at 12:08 pm (UTC)
Nigel Ribeiro started a new discussion Data sent to LMS
"Hi All, I have created a course and viewed the Scorm data that Storyline sends to Scorm Cloud. It comes across like this. Learne..."
- 8 years ago11/23/13 at 2:18 pm (UTC)
Nigel Ribeiro replied to the discussion Inaccurate quiz results slide when viewing HTML5 on mobile device
"Hi Dave, Did you figure out what the issue with your course was. I am having the same problem. Results slide works fine in Flash but HT..."
- over 8 years ago06/30/13 at 3:05 pm (UTC)
"I had the same issue when I tried to add a logo that was a JPEG. I converted it to a .png file and the grey line goes away."
- over 8 years ago06/21/13 at 12:01 pm (UTC)
Nigel Ribeiro started a new discussion Reporting quiz results using CGI or Java Script
"Hi All, A client of mine runs course off some custom software that does is not SCORM complaint. They currently use Lectora and CGI (com..."
- over 8 years ago06/18/13 at 12:48 pm (UTC)
"Just read this article which says that Android has overtaken Apple as the top selling operating system. Quite a few of my clients have be..."
- over 8 years ago05/03/13 at 1:30 am (UTC)
"Thanks Justin, Much appreciated."
- over 8 years ago03/04/13 at 10:18 am (UTC)
"Peter, Please can we have an update from Articulate? Like Mark HTML5 is not an option for us so we need Tincan to work. I need to get..."
- over 8 years ago03/03/13 at 12:03 pm (UTC)
"Payal Tandon said: Do we know what version of Tin Can does Articulate support today and any plans for future versions. From what I unders..."
- over 8 years ago03/03/13 at 11:41 am (UTC)
"I created two Courses and published them to play on mobile player using Tincan. When tested in Scormcloud, the first one with out a bui..."
- over 8 years ago03/03/13 at 11:38 am (UTC)
"I had a course with a custom menu and resource page ( so three layers per slide) and transition from one slide to another was very slow a..."
- almost 9 years ago02/28/13 at 10:51 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the quick reply Sam and Garry. Regards Nigel "
- almost 9 years ago02/26/13 at 10:58 am (UTC)
"Hi Garry/Sam I have a client who need a few courses developed for Ipad use. Before I promise him anything can you let me know of a LMS t..."
- almost 9 years ago02/26/13 at 10:46 am (UTC)
"This two blog posts may help: http://www.articulate.com/rapid-elearning/when-it-makes-sense-to-pay-for-professional-narration/ http://www..."
- almost 9 years ago02/22/13 at 12:28 pm (UTC)
"oops sorry here is the correct link http://community.articulate.com/forums/p/12812/78830.aspx"
- almost 9 years ago02/12/13 at 11:49 am (UTC)
"Could it be that currently, Storylinecontent is 0.9 spec compliant and some LMS's may have support only higher versions of TinCan?"
- almost 9 years ago02/12/13 at 4:17 am (UTC)
"Paul/Peter please let us know the outcome, I am having similar issues. Regards Nigel "
- almost 9 years ago02/08/13 at 2:03 pm (UTC)
"HI Peter, John just got back to me saying that it worked fine for him. I just tested again and it is working now form me. Must have be..."
- almost 9 years ago02/06/13 at 2:34 pm (UTC)
"Hi Peter, It is the standard built in Menu. Below is an image. Just submitted a case ( # 00317807) Thanks Nigel"
- almost 9 years ago02/06/13 at 11:43 am (UTC)