"Got it - thank you Dave! I think I'll give the "cue point = pause" a try. As I mentioned above, I am just learning Storyline, and it f..."
- almost 5 years ago07/02/18 at 9:47 pm (UTC)
"Yes, Walt, thank you for making sure I understand. However, your suggestion is still much better and results in a cleaner slide than any..."
- almost 5 years ago07/02/18 at 12:40 am (UTC)
"Hi Dave ~ sorry if my phrasing is not very clear. I am trying to figure out a way to allow the viewer to control when the items on the ..."
- almost 5 years ago07/01/18 at 7:23 pm (UTC)
"Walt Hamilton ... Probably the fewest triggers is to set each object to show at a cedrtain point on the timeline. Create a trigger to..."
- almost 5 years ago07/01/18 at 7:10 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for your reply and encouragement, Dave! I have looked around forums and tutorials, but haven't been able to find anything that..."
- almost 5 years ago06/30/18 at 9:48 pm (UTC)
Oggie K replied to the discussion Re-use existing presentations for classrooms: manual advancements
"Hi Cedric ~ did you ever figure out how to manually advance within the slide? I have exactly the same question and not much luck with s..."
- almost 5 years ago06/30/18 at 9:40 pm (UTC)
Oggie K started a new discussion Manual advancing within slides
"Hello! Working on my first project in Storyline 3. Imported slides from PowerPoint where the user could advance through the slide by cl..."
- almost 5 years ago06/28/18 at 4:43 pm (UTC)