"You're right. It seems that interactive elements handle their cursors separately. Here is the code that would change the cursor everywher..."
- 9 months ago11/12/21 at 2:44 pm (UTC)
"Hi Luis, I actually have to thank you for resurrecting this thread. I have since created a better way to view all variables using some Ja..."
- 10 months ago10/05/21 at 1:55 pm (UTC)
"Here's how Nuno made his example: 1. He created the cursor images and saved them as .cur files. To create a .cur file you can find..."
- 1 year ago07/01/21 at 2:06 pm (UTC)
- almost 2 years ago09/23/20 at 2:18 pm (UTC)
"I've found a bit of a workaround for this that might help: Create a numeric variable that will act as a "Trigger" variable. I called min..."
- over 2 years ago02/04/20 at 9:06 pm (UTC)
Orest Mykyta started a new discussion View All Variables for debugging
"Is it possible to easily view the values of all Storyline variables during a preview? This would be helpful while debugging. I do ..."
- almost 3 years ago10/09/19 at 3:27 pm (UTC)
"I was just looking of the same info and found out that if you insert a Built-in Variable as a reference into a text box, then hover the m..."
- 3 years ago08/02/19 at 2:15 pm (UTC)
- 3 years ago07/08/19 at 7:47 pm (UTC)