Oscar Gagliardi, Jr. replied to the discussion Notes sometimes don't scroll or are cutoff on the mobile interface
"I am attaching here a simple Storyline file that you can publish and view on a mobile device and replicate the issue I am experiencing. ..."
- 5 years ago10/06/17 at 11:53 am (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, did you see the reply to me from Ashley? She already pointed me to that reply from Justin. I was hoping that this new release ..."
- 5 years ago10/06/17 at 11:50 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, thank you for your reply. I just noticed a new version build for Storyline 360 (3.9.13488.0) released today. Does this versio..."
- 5 years ago10/05/17 at 7:04 pm (UTC)
Oscar Gagliardi, Jr. started a new discussion Notes sometimes don't scroll or are cutoff on the mobile interface
"There are a couple of issues with the display and functionality of the notes on the mobile interface: If I display the notes and scroll ..."
- 5 years ago10/05/17 at 2:21 am (UTC)
"I am also experiencing the crashing issues with courses created on SL 360 and displayed on Safari on the iPad. We have experienced the is..."
- 5 years ago10/02/17 at 4:55 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Joanne, happy to be of help. Oscar"
- over 5 years ago07/20/17 at 8:54 pm (UTC)
"Scott, Are you using Storyline 2 or 360?"
- over 5 years ago07/10/17 at 9:52 pm (UTC)
"Hi Scott, Did you see the temporary solution I posted 8 months ago? You may need to go back to page 1 of this post. Regards, Oscar"
- over 5 years ago07/10/17 at 9:14 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I posted this solution on another post. I think it will help other developers fix this issue until Articulate implements the ..."
- 6 years ago11/07/16 at 6:19 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Leslie. I know you don't support modifications to the code, but this may help your team to find a solution. If you add this cod..."
- 6 years ago10/28/16 at 4:40 pm (UTC)
"Any updates when this issue is going to be corrected?"
- 6 years ago10/28/16 at 3:56 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christie, Any updates on a fix for this issue? Thanks, Oscar"
- 6 years ago10/28/16 at 3:53 pm (UTC)
"This issue needs to get corrected. Those numbers are the slide IDs that are also reported to the LMS by the SCORM standard. Thanks"
- over 6 years ago05/19/16 at 12:21 pm (UTC)
Oscar Gagliardi, Jr. replied to the discussion Suggestiongs and features for Storyline 3 (or maybe 2)
"I will like to see a media library that will allow us to reuse and easily update media elements within a presentation. Thank you"
- over 6 years ago05/06/16 at 7:24 pm (UTC)
"I think we prefer that Articulate releases an SDK that includes HTML5 support. Currently HTML 5 is more important than Adobe Flash, becau..."
- over 7 years ago06/26/15 at 6:03 pm (UTC)
Oscar Gagliardi, Jr. replied to the discussion How to directly link to a Moodle course when Storyline SCORM ends
"I have the same issue. Is there any way to force Articulate to display the link on the parent page instead of within the iFrame?"
- 9 years ago10/10/13 at 10:00 am (UTC)
"Are there any workarounds to manually setting Results.ScorePercent withing Storyline or passing a manually calculated percentage score fr..."
- 9 years ago09/03/13 at 6:22 am (UTC)
Oscar Gagliardi, Jr. started a new discussion Problem with the audio editor
"It is very nice that Articulate decided to include an audio editor in Storyline, but the editor suffers from a serious issue: when you tr..."
- over 9 years ago05/16/13 at 12:11 pm (UTC)
"I am experiencing the same issue trying to open a PDF file from a link on a eLearning course running on the Articulate iPad player. Anoth..."
- over 9 years ago05/14/13 at 11:54 am (UTC)
"Thank you for the prompt response. I hope the Articulate Storyline update becomes available very soon."
- over 9 years ago03/20/13 at 8:43 am (UTC)