Reema Bhattacharya replied to the discussion Entering Incorrect Matches for a Matching Drop-Down Quiz Question
"How would you bring it in using an excel spreadsheet?"
- over 2 years ago08/10/17 at 1:15 pm (UTC)
Reema Bhattacharya started a new discussion Importing Matching question in Storyline 2
"Can someone provide an example on how to write the questions in excel or text when the question type is Matching (drag and drop or drop-d..."
- over 2 years ago08/09/17 at 8:35 pm (UTC)
"How did u change the previous and next buttons? I am trying to hide the next button at the beginning of the timeline and once the states ..."
- 3 years ago01/04/17 at 3:26 pm (UTC)
"Question: How do I report this to the LMS."
- over 3 years ago07/19/16 at 7:49 pm (UTC)
"awesome tool. I am having some trouble with the motion path. could you please help me."
- almost 4 years ago04/14/16 at 7:49 pm (UTC)
"Thanks.. tried it on tempshare and yes it is working."
- over 5 years ago07/15/14 at 11:46 am (UTC)
"I am also trying to embed a video and its not working. I cannot post the youtube link as they are unlisted videos. can that be a problem?"
- over 5 years ago07/15/14 at 11:42 am (UTC)
Reema Bhattacharya started a new discussion E-Case with Branching
"I am working on developing a e-case with branching - can one has any example? it is on diabetes management with other health complexities."
- almost 7 years ago04/10/13 at 7:19 am (UTC)
Reema Bhattacharya replied to the discussion Building E-Learing for Healthcare/ Pharmaceutical Audiences
"Love to join. Currently working as a learning consultant in CME. Any one can you share a e-case with branching. I am working on e-case f..."
- almost 7 years ago04/10/13 at 7:18 am (UTC)