"This is so cool. Now I have to find a reason to use this design. Nice work, and thank you."
- over 1 year ago07/27/20 at 8:04 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much, Wendy! I made those changes and it works great."
- 2 years ago01/18/20 at 5:25 pm (UTC)
Paige Winn started a new discussion Help with states on Nicole's fabulous template
"Hi! I used Nicole's gamified board game template for a module and I'm struggling with the states. I feel like I have the states set up co..."
- 2 years ago01/18/20 at 3:44 am (UTC)
"I'm having trouble with that too. I was hoping someone found the solution. I swear I have the states and triggers set correctly but they ..."
- 2 years ago01/18/20 at 1:00 am (UTC)
"This is so fun and effective, Nicole. Thank you. It was the perfect teaser for a new set of communications we recently rolled out."
- 2 years ago01/18/20 at 12:16 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Dave! This is really cool."
- almost 3 years ago03/08/19 at 4:18 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, this is terrific! I had trouble fitting them all on the page. I really appreciate your time. Paige"
- almost 3 years ago03/08/19 at 4:24 am (UTC)
Paige Winn started a new discussion Help with sequencing steps?
"Hi! Is it possible to change a setting on the sequencing steps so a step disappears once the learner has selected it in a process? I'm h..."
- almost 3 years ago03/07/19 at 5:29 pm (UTC)
"I tested in our LMS and everything worked/looked great except for the storyline files I imported into Rise. They didn't show up correctly."
- almost 4 years ago01/30/18 at 6:16 pm (UTC)