"Hi Leslie Yes this a Chrome issue. I have published the course to LMS with all HTML5 options selected. Works fine in IE. Where is t..."
- 2 years ago03/15/18 at 8:36 am (UTC)
Pam Jones started a new discussion Matching Drop Down List in Storyline 2
"Is there a way to show "Select" in a drop down list when question first loads and before a user select their choice of answer? ..."
- 2 years ago03/13/18 at 11:25 am (UTC)
"Thanks Allison - feel silly asking now since the answer was so simple and right there. Somehow I just didn't see this :-)"
- 2 years ago03/13/18 at 11:21 am (UTC)
Pam Jones started a new discussion Exporting from Rise
"I'm trialling Rise and notice that you can export Scorm package for LMS. How do you export a Rise course for publishing to the web? Th..."
- 2 years ago03/06/18 at 11:58 am (UTC)
Pam Jones commented on the download Storyline 360: Vertical and Horizontal Accordion Interactions
"thank you - been looking for one of these !"
- almost 3 years ago04/11/17 at 12:12 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa Thanks for reply. I send the file privately via Support Engineers. Pam"
- 3 years ago03/24/17 at 11:02 am (UTC)
Pam Jones started a new discussion IPADs and Drag and Drops
"Have a storyline 2 course which includes freeform drag and drop question. A student has encountered a problem with dragging the boxes t..."
- 3 years ago03/23/17 at 10:50 am (UTC)
"Thanks for taking the time to reply Dave. I will explore the links you've so helpfully included. Looks complex. Pam"
- 3 years ago02/02/17 at 11:46 am (UTC)
Pam Jones started a new discussion Images of Celebrities
"Hi I'm looking to add images of four celebrities in a course. I found this earlier discussion about using images from Wikimedia Commons...."
- 3 years ago01/26/17 at 2:08 pm (UTC)
"Me too. I have tons of them in the course"
- over 3 years ago12/05/16 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wanda I've worked it out. There was a "selected" trigger added to each option which didn't need to be there. So I've removed these a..."
- over 3 years ago12/05/16 at 3:02 pm (UTC)
"I created the slide. Then converted and then adjust so states reflect the user actions. I've tried creating something from another free..."
- over 3 years ago12/05/16 at 2:45 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wanda No freeform hasn't added that function. Hmmm? Confused now. Any other ideas? "
- over 3 years ago12/05/16 at 2:24 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wanda If you use a in-built multiple response question. You can select and deselect options before submitting the question. I'd lik..."
- over 3 years ago12/05/16 at 1:52 pm (UTC)
Pam Jones started a new discussion Freeform quiz questions - making an object unselectable
"I have Freeform "Pick Many" interactions in Storyline 2 course which are basically functioning as a Multiple Answer question. I have m..."
- over 3 years ago12/05/16 at 1:34 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. Using Moodle LMS. Web object is on Base layer. The slide has been used in another course and works fine there so no..."
- over 3 years ago09/02/16 at 7:49 am (UTC)
Pam Jones started a new discussion Menu not working
"Hi I have a course of a number of scenes. I In one scene, the last slide has a layer. When user clicks layer, content displays corre..."
- over 3 years ago09/01/16 at 12:10 pm (UTC)
"Ok - figured this out. Adding slide to Lightbox. "
- 4 years ago02/18/16 at 11:29 am (UTC)
Pam Jones started a new discussion Adding a Help tab for learners on player
"I'm building a course where client would like a "Help" tab on the player to guide users on how to navigate the course. Here's what I've..."
- 4 years ago02/18/16 at 11:20 am (UTC)
Pam Jones replied to the discussion Matching drop down - showing correctly matched items
"Hi Ashley Ideally I wanted to see correctly matched items on the correct/incorrect layers. Is this possible - how would I do this? Is ..."
- over 4 years ago12/18/15 at 8:58 am (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie. Relieved that this is possible Pam"
- over 4 years ago12/18/15 at 8:32 am (UTC)
Pam Jones started a new discussion Is it possible to hiding slides from the menu
"Hi ... A couple of questions on Storyline 1 menu: 1. Is it possible to hide a slide from the menu...I have a feedback slide I need to h..."
- over 4 years ago12/17/15 at 3:10 pm (UTC)
Pam Jones started a new discussion Matching drop down - showing correctly matched items
"Hi there I'm currently creating a matching drop down question. When user clicks Submit, and sees Correct/Incorrect pop up boxes, I'd the..."
- over 4 years ago12/17/15 at 3:04 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley - I think I know what I need to do know. Show elements from the base layer on other layers. Only just playing around with a fe..."
- over 4 years ago12/16/15 at 4:12 pm (UTC)