Pam Jones started a new discussion Connecting layer to base layer
"I'm creating an interaction (sort of like tab interaction). The opening base layer has valid information which I'd like user to be able t..."
- almost 5 years ago12/16/15 at 1:56 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Wendy. That worked. Nice and easy to resolve. :-) Pam "
- almost 5 years ago10/01/15 at 9:02 am (UTC)
Pam Jones started a new discussion Can't open Articulate storyline
"Hi I can't open Articulate Storyline. When I click to open the software, I get the below popup message. "Flash 10 or higher for Interne..."
- almost 5 years ago10/01/15 at 8:36 am (UTC)
"Got it - thanks Phil. Yes was bit fiddly."
- 6 years ago06/27/14 at 2:05 am (UTC)
Pam Jones started a new discussion How to add scrolling panel
"Hi - I can see there is function in Storyline to add a scrolling panel but can't quite this to work. Here are steps I'm completing to try..."
- 6 years ago06/27/14 at 1:29 am (UTC)
"Thanks Randy - these are really great sketches and being used for a project at the moment."
- 7 years ago07/05/13 at 1:48 am (UTC)
"thanks a lot of these - have a project that these will be perfect for"
- over 7 years ago06/04/13 at 6:49 am (UTC)
"really llike this idea - thanks for sharing"
- over 7 years ago05/10/13 at 1:12 am (UTC)
"Hi - thanks Christine - I'll try all these options and see what happens. Fingers crossed."
- over 7 years ago04/17/13 at 5:22 am (UTC)
"Hey Christine I created a course from scratch and still would not publish. I also can't Preview files and receive the attached message wh..."
- over 7 years ago04/13/13 at 9:56 am (UTC)
"HI Christine I'm working locally with the files from my C drive. It's a course I created so nothing external. So files are on my C drive ..."
- over 7 years ago04/12/13 at 8:34 am (UTC)
Pam Jones started a new discussion Course does not Publish
"Hi I created a course some months ago and was updating it today. However, I when click "Publish" and select the option to where I publis..."
- over 7 years ago04/12/13 at 3:48 am (UTC)
"Great idea Patti - thanks for sharing"
- 8 years ago08/14/12 at 8:17 am (UTC)
Pam Jones replied to the discussion Any UK IDs with Professional Indemnity/Public Liability Insurance?
"Hi Bruce I have a policy with QDOS consulting http://www.qdosconsulting.com/ Not quite £12 per month but take a look. Covers me for £1 ..."
- 8 years ago06/25/12 at 8:08 am (UTC)
"Hi Dave I've also used Articulate in Moodle and to echo what Phil has said to get round the pop-up blocker issue, we also add a text in t..."
- over 8 years ago06/12/12 at 2:48 am (UTC)
"Thanks for Sharing Eric - I've been using various stock libaries for infograhic inspiration; this is really useful"
- over 8 years ago05/25/12 at 6:22 am (UTC)
"Agree with Natalia, first asking client/SME about common problem which is connected to the content and use that as the basis for the plot..."
- over 8 years ago05/24/12 at 3:35 am (UTC)
"Like this concept which I've used before in courses - acts a mini trailer for the course and works well to invite the learner in from the..."
- over 8 years ago05/24/12 at 3:31 am (UTC)
"Hi Laura, I took a course I'd designed for another elearning software and built it in Articulate. This really helped to find out what I c..."
- over 8 years ago05/22/12 at 3:06 am (UTC)
"Let's not forget that , that although we may build a course which seems linear, as long as its not locked down, the learner may choose no..."
- over 8 years ago05/22/12 at 3:02 am (UTC)
"I have a contact who quote me the following recently if it helps: "1900 words works out to around 11mins worth of voiceover all in all. ..."
- over 8 years ago05/18/12 at 3:53 am (UTC)
"Great discussion. I was involved with ELFH project and have since been involved in other healthcare/medical elearning projects. As Phil ..."
- over 8 years ago05/18/12 at 3:43 am (UTC)
Pam Jones replied to the discussion Calling all e-learning folks who work in healthcare organizations
"Hi all - wow interesting discussion. Clearly elearning works for healthcare given the number of posts on this three. I was involved in a..."
- over 8 years ago05/11/12 at 5:25 am (UTC)
Pam Jones replied to the discussion How do get audio playlist to loop without a pause between loops?
"Hi Peter, Thanks for checking in with me. Yes on way to getting this resolved. First issue resolve, the reason there was a pause betwee..."
- over 8 years ago05/03/12 at 2:02 am (UTC)