"This is an immediate issue for us. We may have to add the term to each definition to ensure the user can see which term is being defined...."
- over 3 years ago10/05/17 at 3:29 pm (UTC)
"To follow up on the blurry notes issue I noted previously, I did some additional testing: If I start from a new PPT and type notes in ..."
- over 4 years ago08/01/16 at 4:05 pm (UTC)
"Here's a simplified version that shows the behavior when published."
- almost 5 years ago02/22/16 at 5:39 pm (UTC)
"I am using Presenter '13 update 7, and this is still an issue. This image shows that the PowerPoint notes are consistently formatted, but..."
- almost 5 years ago02/22/16 at 5:04 pm (UTC)
"Just found my answer here: http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/19414.aspx The .story file contains everything."
- over 6 years ago04/23/14 at 12:20 pm (UTC)
Pam Richmond started a new discussion Distributing source files from Storyline
"We have completed development on our e-learning project, and we are handing off the source to the client for ongoing maintenance. The cou..."
- over 6 years ago04/23/14 at 11:27 am (UTC)
"Just submitted a feature request for this. "
- almost 7 years ago02/26/14 at 12:24 pm (UTC)
"I've had the same problem. We are working on a network drive, so that may be the cause. My logo is PNG and I'm on the latest update. I'll..."
- almost 7 years ago02/26/14 at 9:30 am (UTC)
"Salwa, can you post your .story file?"
- almost 7 years ago02/26/14 at 8:22 am (UTC)
Pam Richmond started a new discussion Importing Feedback Master
"I created drafts of my modules and am now adding quizzes. I customized the Feedback Master in one module and would like to apply the sam..."
- almost 7 years ago02/26/14 at 8:20 am (UTC)
"Marta Burda said: I have one question though. Where do I exactly add a trigger to substract to previous button during the review? Just go..."
- almost 7 years ago02/10/14 at 1:41 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Michael. You are correct. I was sure it was something simple I was overlooking!"
- almost 7 years ago01/23/14 at 12:08 pm (UTC)
Pam Richmond started a new discussion Displaying a button state
"I'd like to display the current state for a button on the screen for debugging purposes. Is there a way to do this in Storyline? I'm not ..."
- almost 7 years ago01/23/14 at 11:42 am (UTC)
Pam Richmond started a new discussion Layer not displaying when buttons visited
"After clicking on three buttons (each of which displays a layer that stays on screen), I want to show another layer (footnote). For some ..."
- almost 7 years ago01/23/14 at 11:24 am (UTC)
Pam Richmond started a new discussion Creating or applying varied font styles to select words
"I am formatting portions of my text using the varied formats shown below. The Format Painter works great for an entire text object, but I..."
- 7 years ago12/06/13 at 2:32 pm (UTC)
"Trevor Clay said: Hi Everyone, I am new to storyline and I am looking for how to use apply and use narration, that is can I have my slide..."
- 7 years ago11/14/13 at 12:04 pm (UTC)
"Rebekah, thanks for the resources. Elizabeth, the examples you sent are wonderful. Thanks so much. I will adapt them for use in our cour..."
- 7 years ago11/14/13 at 12:00 pm (UTC)
Pam Richmond started a new discussion Timeline scale and accuracy
"Is there a way to ensure that the scale on a timeline interaction is accurate? That is, do we have to "eyeball" the ranges and distances..."
- 7 years ago11/11/13 at 2:20 pm (UTC)
"Using the same colors and fonts across courses is one simple way to keep the look-and-feel within the same family without greatly stiflin..."
- 7 years ago11/11/13 at 2:17 pm (UTC)
"Nicole and Rebecca, thank you for the ideas. They are very helpful. Attached is a Storyline file showing a few of the unedited slides th..."
- 7 years ago11/04/13 at 8:32 am (UTC)
"PJ Babcock said: I have no idea of what you are presenting, but what about just using closed captioning for the text? I'd be interested ..."
- 7 years ago10/30/13 at 2:35 pm (UTC)
Pam Richmond replied to the discussion Please review my first attempt using Articulate Storyline
"I agree with the other posts...you did a wonderful job. I love that you didn't just put text on the slides. It's visually interesting. ..."
- 7 years ago10/30/13 at 1:56 pm (UTC)
Pam Richmond started a new discussion Tips for non-narrated course
"We have a course that we had originally planned to do with narration but have since decided to eliminate the narration. The original int..."
- 7 years ago10/30/13 at 1:38 pm (UTC)
"Unfortunately, I don't have an answer, but I'd also like to know if this is possible."
- over 7 years ago10/16/13 at 2:01 pm (UTC)