"Ashley, I just wanted to follow up on this since it was almost 2 years ago. Is this information still correct, or do you now have the cap..."
- 3 months ago09/11/20 at 3:43 pm (UTC)
"+1 We're currently going through a rebrand process for all of our training (100+ courses) that involves renaming products in each course...."
- 3 months ago08/27/20 at 6:20 pm (UTC)
"Adding my team's voice for this feature (sharable file structures). Collaborating with a team to create training for multiple ..."
- 1 year ago11/12/19 at 3:58 pm (UTC)
Pat Cummins started a new discussion Issues with padding
"We're having an issue with padding, specifically in Internet Explorer. The attached image has screen shots of the same lesson asset grabb..."
- over 3 years ago03/21/17 at 8:10 pm (UTC)
"Yeah, we were looking to incorporate interactive practice exercises. Thanks of the info. "
- almost 4 years ago01/09/17 at 7:02 pm (UTC)
Pat Cummins started a new discussion .oam files?
"Is it possible to import .oam files into Rise? We're thinking of creating custom interactivity in something like Adobe Animate and would ..."
- almost 4 years ago01/09/17 at 5:05 pm (UTC)
"Sorry, wonky wasn't a very good descriptor for what the text is doing. When I move the mouse over the links they disappear and reappear..."
- almost 4 years ago12/07/16 at 6:35 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for your help, unfortunately the text still acts a little wonky on the html5 output: https://university.inin.com/Content/testing/P..."
- almost 4 years ago12/07/16 at 2:03 pm (UTC)
Pat Cummins started a new discussion Trouble with mouse hover over/off with html5 output
"I'm working on a project that has a web object video on the slide and then a button, that when clicked shows a layer that has a list of "..."
- almost 4 years ago12/06/16 at 5:55 pm (UTC)