Patrice Goforth replied to the discussion Advancing slide only after all layers have been visited
"Hi Maria, I had a similar issue on a current project. I ended up taking the "Next" button off the Player on each of these slides and crea..."
- almost 9 years ago06/12/13 at 8:33 am (UTC)
"Sam, That's correct. Resetting the menu will put everything you've taken out back into the menu."
- almost 9 years ago05/20/13 at 12:22 pm (UTC)
Patrice Goforth started a new discussion 508 Compliance
"I know that Storyline was built to be 508 Compliant. From my conversation with Articulate's folks, if I enable the "Notes" section on my ..."
- almost 9 years ago05/20/13 at 10:04 am (UTC)
"Hi Sam, You can actually delete items from your menu, such as quiz slides, so learners can't see them and know they're there. If you dele..."
- almost 9 years ago05/20/13 at 9:41 am (UTC)
"Stephen, Thank you for the suggestion!"
- 9 years ago04/30/13 at 12:40 pm (UTC)
"Christine and Louise, Thanks for the info on Tempshare being used for more than testing content for an iPad. I'll keep that in mind once ..."
- 9 years ago04/30/13 at 11:34 am (UTC)
"Christine, Thank you again for the great information! I think you're right. The Articulate Online free trail is probably the best option..."
- 9 years ago04/30/13 at 10:32 am (UTC)
"Christine, Thank you for the feedback. I've been "off-line" for awhile and didn't realize you had responded to my post. As it turns out,..."
- 9 years ago04/29/13 at 1:22 pm (UTC)
Patrice Goforth started a new discussion Exit Course Marker/Button not working in Published Course
"I have a marker designated as an "Exit Course Button" on each of my slides so the learners can exit the course at any point and return to..."
- 9 years ago04/16/13 at 11:48 am (UTC)
"These are all great ideas. Thank you for the suggestions. I need to play with it a little more to see which will work best. Thanks again!"
- 9 years ago04/09/13 at 1:27 pm (UTC)