Paul Shorr replied to the discussion Text Entry Variables Not Being Assigned in IE & EDGE (Works in Chrome)
"Is there any update on this issue? I have a course with text entry fields and a button press on Edge does not trigger Text Entry lo..."
- 1 month ago12/24/19 at 5:04 pm (UTC)
Paul Shorr replied to the discussion Double-clicking "Next" button allows learner to skip multiple slides
"When using restricted navigation, with the Next/Prev button option selected, double clicking on the next button when it is enabled will j..."
- 4 months ago10/02/19 at 3:42 pm (UTC)
"Was this bug supposed to have been fixed in any of the recent releases? I did not see any notes about it. I did notice that i..."
- 5 months ago08/30/19 at 3:48 pm (UTC)
"Its happening again now."
- 5 months ago08/29/19 at 3:36 pm (UTC)
"Appreciate the update. Hopefully I will be able to remove the feature. Is there a way to get an installer from a year ago if it is a bi..."
- 10 months ago03/21/19 at 9:00 pm (UTC)
"Can anyone confirm what version of Storyline 360 introduced this bug? If it is not fixed soon I will likely have to remove the feature o..."
- 10 months ago03/21/19 at 5:42 pm (UTC)
Paul Shorr started a new discussion Link to lightboxed slide from a Review quiz layer causes the Quiz review Next button to restart at the first quiz slide.
"For years I have used the Review Quiz layer to add an optional link to lightbox the slide where the answer to that quiz question can..."
- 11 months ago03/16/19 at 7:05 pm (UTC)
Paul Shorr replied to the discussion Can't import PowerPoint slides into Storyline 360.
"I have always had better success importing powerpoint into storyline with a 32bit version of powerpoint installed. "
- almost 2 years ago03/22/18 at 4:51 pm (UTC)
Paul Shorr replied to the discussion Adding SCROM2004 <imsss:objectives> in imsmanifest for Plateau LMS
"LMS administrator is having trouble getting SuccessFactors to properly record a Failed quiz with both Presenter 13 and Storyline 1 when p..."
- over 4 years ago07/17/15 at 7:32 pm (UTC)
"Was there any followup on this case? I am finding that the "Never Resume" function on Quizmaker 13 or Engage 13 content embedded in a Pr..."
- 5 years ago11/25/14 at 4:57 pm (UTC)
Paul Shorr replied to the discussion Quiz titles not showing after being embded in a Presenter slide
"Sorry to say but that is disappointing! The titles of Engage Interactions still display, is there any particular logic behind hiding the..."
- 5 years ago11/24/14 at 8:34 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley, we are just working on getting the settings right for SABA to record a FAILED final quiz and move it to the transcript wit..."
- over 5 years ago05/22/14 at 12:43 pm (UTC)
Paul Shorr started a new discussion SCORM 1.2 Passed/Failed and SABA
"Many thanks to Gerry Wasiluk for Articulate-Storyline-to-SCORM-1-2-and-Saba.doc. I have a question about using Passed/Failed with SABA. ..."
- over 5 years ago05/22/14 at 9:15 am (UTC)
"Thanks Gerry, we are staying with SCORM 1.2 and going with a passed/failed SCORM setting. This resolves our resume buffer issue, as it m..."
- over 5 years ago05/15/14 at 12:10 pm (UTC)
"Sorry to be clear, this was the issue of not being able to scrub audio in the timeline, not the length of audio/video clips. "
- over 5 years ago05/15/14 at 11:53 am (UTC)
"I recall having a similar problem and it turned out to be a known conflict with pre-installed software on an IBM laptop - I believe it wa..."
- over 5 years ago05/15/14 at 11:52 am (UTC)
"My course works fine on scorm cloud published for SCORM2004/3rd edition. I wanted to find out from the SABA 5.5 users in this community ..."
- over 5 years ago05/13/14 at 3:35 pm (UTC)
"The chromeless player still adds a small border around the content area, but the widget fills the screen with the content only, removing ..."
- over 5 years ago05/09/14 at 9:28 am (UTC)
"Is there any news regarding Storyline Update 5 running SCORM2004 3rd edition on SABA 5.5? Or is it possible to manually edit the resume ..."
- over 5 years ago05/08/14 at 10:24 am (UTC)
"I thought about having an action that jumps to a new slide automatically from the result slide, but then the resume goes to that slide an..."
- over 5 years ago05/08/14 at 9:18 am (UTC)
">Storyline will not save any changes in the resume data including variable changes on the last slide you exit from. AAAAHH. Thank you..."
- over 5 years ago05/08/14 at 8:41 am (UTC)
"Hi Phil, Thanks for looking at it. I have tried many variations as to when the variables get set, but no matter what, the resume functi..."
- over 5 years ago05/08/14 at 8:13 am (UTC)
"Solution 2 would work most of the time, but yes, it can be cheated. Solution 3 can work, but it is not elegant. Solution 4 is probably th..."
- over 5 years ago05/08/14 at 8:02 am (UTC)
"eLearningenhanced.com has a free widget that you can use to run your storyline projects full screen."
- over 5 years ago05/08/14 at 7:16 am (UTC)