"Just stumbled upon this conversation in search of the real point of the debug log if you can't decipher the data string(s.) I am in that..."
- over 1 year ago06/06/18 at 10:24 pm (UTC)
"That's what I was figuring, it was an inherent placeholder - object / layering behavior. I could add some triggers but I want to keep m..."
- over 2 years ago04/27/17 at 6:18 pm (UTC)
Paul Zamora started a new discussion Image place holders on Slide Masters
"Has anyone else experienced this? I have created a custom slide master with custom layout masters. On some layout masters I have the act..."
- over 2 years ago04/26/17 at 5:57 pm (UTC)
"Unfortunately, I am using a secure device (email and browser.) I tried every iteration I could think of and that is offered via the publi..."
- almost 3 years ago03/28/17 at 5:04 pm (UTC)
"Colin you are a genius. Works great. I did a slight modification for my use but the base code is awesome. "
- almost 3 years ago02/03/17 at 5:32 pm (UTC)
Paul Zamora started a new discussion Articulate Mobile App
"Is there a way to cut n paste a URL into the App or the App library? I am trying to open a Storyline course from a URL (like the message..."
- 3 years ago12/21/16 at 10:40 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the link I will check it out. I prefer Adobe Media Encoder, I can fully customize every parameter of the file including codec..."
- 3 years ago12/20/16 at 8:58 pm (UTC)
"I think it must be something in the publishing/conversion/encoding. In HTML 5 publishing do you know what the MP4 is converted to? I ha..."
- 3 years ago12/20/16 at 6:14 pm (UTC)
"The embedded video I am trying to get working is hosted on a company-wide accessible server we launch thousands of courses from. However,..."
- 3 years ago12/20/16 at 3:01 pm (UTC)
"Same Issue, .mp4 video (codec H.264/Audio ACC) does not play within the Storyline title. However, it plays fine if launched on separate ..."
- 3 years ago12/19/16 at 7:40 pm (UTC)
"Nice, creative work. Found a cheat though, if you drag the dot outside of the browser window you can go all the way around to the "X" an..."
- almost 4 years ago03/30/16 at 10:52 pm (UTC)