- over 4 years ago01/17/17 at 2:48 pm (UTC)
"That's a really cool starting page or section break! Nicely done."
- over 4 years ago01/16/17 at 4:12 pm (UTC)
"I love the way the double shadow makes the image in the frame really pop!"
- over 4 years ago01/15/17 at 9:35 pm (UTC)
"I like the way the mug on the left is on top of the semi-transparent layer that covers the right-side of the page, leaving room for all k..."
- over 4 years ago01/15/17 at 9:33 pm (UTC)
"I enjoy using stock photos as my base for partial backdrops in e-learning, with room for text above, below, or beside the image. And for ..."
- over 4 years ago01/15/17 at 9:31 pm (UTC)
"Lynda.com has some interesting content, too."
- over 4 years ago01/10/17 at 11:20 pm (UTC)
Paula Obrien replied to the discussion Starting Scene is Labeled as Scene 4 - How to Change to Scene "1"?
"If you've got only a couple of scenes, there's a manual work-around. In Story View, right-click the stage, select New Scene. Storyline..."
- over 4 years ago01/06/17 at 3:52 pm (UTC)
"Oops! Never mind. I changed my trigger to pause the TIMELINE (instead of pause MEDIA > audio file 1), and chose to Reset To Initial St..."
- over 4 years ago01/04/17 at 10:26 pm (UTC)
"I've run into the same issue. My slide has audio on the base layer and interactivity. I've created a trigger to pause the audio when the ..."
- over 4 years ago01/04/17 at 10:07 pm (UTC)
"Off to the feature request! I'm just glad this discussion was posted so I didn't have to spend a lot of time looking for the feature when..."
- over 4 years ago01/03/17 at 8:35 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Richard and Christie! You just saved me a lot of time! I'm building out some new eLearning templates for my 2017 projects, and thi..."
- over 4 years ago01/03/17 at 7:26 pm (UTC)