"Thanks for those links with other potential solutions. I tried them all with no luck but finally conceded and switched back to a screen r..."
- 3 years ago03/14/19 at 6:13 pm (UTC)
"Hi, I am using Storyline 3 on a 4k laptop screen and the UI looks decent (I am at 200% scaling) but I am getting the really small pointer..."
- 3 years ago03/13/19 at 7:39 pm (UTC)
"Strange, both those links worked for me in Chrome. Thank you for adding this example to the team that tracks issues! Perry "
- over 3 years ago12/03/18 at 5:28 pm (UTC)
"Oh good! I think layers used to not behave like this, it seems like a change made to SL 3/360."
- over 3 years ago11/29/18 at 6:05 pm (UTC)
"I think I had the same problem yesterday that you are describing. On your new layer, right click and choose "format background." Then adj..."
- over 3 years ago11/29/18 at 4:00 pm (UTC)
"In Storyline 3 I was getting the same problem of the base layer not showing up when on a sub layer. I finally right clicked on the sub la..."
- over 3 years ago11/28/18 at 5:35 pm (UTC)
Perry B replied to the discussion TEMP FIX! - Text Not Rendering/Showing/Missing Letters in Internet Explorer IE 11, Storyline 3/360
"Fingers crossed :) I haven't had any issues with ligatures, dropped letters or spacing issues so far for the content slide. I am still do..."
- over 3 years ago10/10/18 at 7:10 pm (UTC)
Perry B replied to the discussion Letters 't' and 'f' going missing in Storyline 360 for small population of users?
"Michael, Thank you for linking to the forum post I did. That was a good idea to add it to this post. The more people that can test my t..."
- over 3 years ago10/10/18 at 7:01 pm (UTC)
Perry B replied to the discussion Question Banks don't get highlighted/selected in the Menu Panel, Storyline 3
"Thank you so much!"
- over 3 years ago09/04/18 at 5:38 pm (UTC)
"Alyssa, My client actually wants the course to always auto resume so I will not be needing the resume dialog box. Problem solved! :) Th..."
- over 4 years ago08/16/17 at 7:39 pm (UTC)
"Alyssa, Sorry, I forgot to include those details. I am using Storyline 2, update 11. It is Flash-based output on our LMS (SumTotal). We ..."
- almost 5 years ago08/15/17 at 9:09 pm (UTC)
"Wendy, You bring up a really great point! I do have 2 sets of the 4 result.x variables but the second set is not being used at all! That..."
- almost 5 years ago07/26/17 at 7:28 pm (UTC)
Perry B replied to the discussion Styling the quiz review slides for Question Bank quizzes
"Ashley, Thank you for the reply. The article you linked to was just what I needed! Thanks! Perry"
- 5 years ago04/27/17 at 2:05 am (UTC)
"Alyssa, Thank you for the clarification on master slides. My confusion with the title placeholder was that I was originally putting regu..."
- 5 years ago04/24/17 at 4:03 pm (UTC)
"Ashley, Hi! I filed this with Articulate support earlier in the day, so I think they are already looking into this issue. Thank you for ..."
- 5 years ago04/10/17 at 8:21 pm (UTC)
"I recreated the same example in Storyline 2 and the arrow keys move the box right away when the course first loads. Perry"
- 5 years ago04/07/17 at 8:07 pm (UTC)