Peter Brown commented on the article How to Number Randomized Question Bank Slides in Storyline 360
"Although it's a little fiddly to set up manually in SL3 (or 2 or 1), most of the triggers and variable references (e.g. 'Question %Qstn_N..."
- 1 year ago10/18/19 at 7:54 am (UTC)
"@Keng, if I understand your question, you want the learner to be able to re-take the quiz. You'd usually do this by having a button on..."
- 1 year ago08/08/19 at 4:56 am (UTC)
Peter Brown commented on the article Allow Learners to Retry Only Incorrect Answers in Storyline 360
"That's a really nice feature. It'd be cumbersome to manually implement but can now be done just by setting a check box. Does it work w..."
- over 1 year ago07/11/19 at 1:09 am (UTC)
"Necropost! Love it."
- over 1 year ago05/15/19 at 4:33 am (UTC)
Peter Brown commented on the article 3 Tips for Clear & Helpful Navigation Instructions
"IF instructions are required (and I find it isn't often if the overall course design is well thought through and intuitive), I opt for th..."
- over 1 year ago05/01/19 at 1:40 am (UTC)
"Hi Tom I think that if PowerPoint did the things you've specified easily there'd be no need for specialist quiz products like QuizMake..."
- over 1 year ago02/21/19 at 4:54 am (UTC)
"...and don't forget that any triggers you put on the Slide Master or child layout will automatically be available/fire on any slide that ..."
- almost 2 years ago11/21/18 at 1:37 am (UTC)
"Hello Talia Like any other flavour of web content, yes it would be, provided it was placed on a webserver or intranet site that the au..."
- 2 years ago09/19/18 at 3:26 am (UTC)
"I tend to agree. 'Don't' and 'Never' will often bring us pedants out of hiding! Two obvious cases where bringing additional info into pla..."
- 2 years ago08/01/18 at 3:49 am (UTC)
"Hi @Eric I'm not sure if a reliable metric exists as a guideline to answer your question. Even if it does I'm not sure I'd take too mu..."
- over 2 years ago04/11/18 at 4:06 am (UTC)
"Hi Chris There are lots of articles on tweaking the player options, for example https://community.articulate.com/download/storyline-2-..."
- almost 3 years ago12/06/17 at 2:33 am (UTC)
"Hi Paul I think you'll find that it's been set as a screen BACKGROUND STYLE as opposed to the image actually living on the screen or i..."
- 3 years ago10/15/17 at 1:49 am (UTC)
"It might also depend on the device. If you're not using a mouse (like on a tablet), the user may not be able to invoke the hover state in..."
- 4 years ago08/10/16 at 6:50 am (UTC)
"Hi Group I don't have a very powerful computer, but notice that whenever I look at a project with large sliders with image thumbnails ..."
- over 4 years ago03/05/16 at 7:43 am (UTC)
"Hi Anita As it stands, you have to drag the orange slider to see the effect. I think that most of the visible 'sliding' happens bas..."
- over 4 years ago03/05/16 at 7:34 am (UTC)
Peter Brown commented on the article How I Created This Slide-Out Progress Tracker in Storyline 2
"Thanks for sharing this, Trina. A while ago (was Storyline 1 really that long ago?!) as an exercise I wrote a blog post about creating..."
- over 4 years ago03/03/16 at 12:35 am (UTC)
"Of all the winners, I think I like this one about the best. The other winners are really clever and look great, but I feel that this one'..."
- 5 years ago09/09/15 at 8:47 am (UTC)
"I agree with your point 1, Terry. Depending on the circumstance (e.g. how comfortable I am with the client or content), I'll make a flowc..."
- over 5 years ago06/04/15 at 1:54 am (UTC)