"I have been using SL2, and have to manually build each Notes section... I assure you, my department is no longer buying Articulate licens..."
- over 7 years ago02/10/16 at 5:41 pm (UTC)
"Is there a fix to this yet? I'm STILL getting blurry fonts in the notes panel...."
- almost 8 years ago10/15/15 at 1:51 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for your help but I figured it out. I originally created the course in SL1, and when I upgraded to SL2, the buttons and associated..."
- over 8 years ago05/09/15 at 1:50 am (UTC)
"Yes, I'm publishing for CD and viewing it via the .exe file. I've built things this exact way in SL1 hundreds of times and never once had..."
- over 8 years ago05/08/15 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
Pete Monahan replied to the discussion Lockheed Martin is looking for an EXPERT Storyline Developer... virtual position for the right candidate!
"Thanks, Melissa... the more people who see the position the better! "
- over 8 years ago03/04/15 at 8:52 pm (UTC)
"Christine, attached is a naked version of my .story file... it's on a gov't contract so I can't include all the content... I have it set ..."
- almost 11 years ago12/20/12 at 7:14 am (UTC)
"I've encountered an issue with the EXIT button when publishing for CD. I added the button to the player with an Exit Course trigger, and ..."
- almost 11 years ago12/19/12 at 2:13 pm (UTC)
"I work for Lockheed Martin as an eLearning developer in the homeland security arena. My immediate group consists of myself and 2 other eL..."
- over 11 years ago05/11/12 at 9:37 am (UTC)
"I get lots of pushback from my clients on black backgrounds with contrasting text, stating that it's difficult to read, and it drives me..."
- over 11 years ago01/17/12 at 11:12 am (UTC)
Pete Monahan replied to the discussion Run Articulate locally without IE security warnings?
"Try publishing for CD instead of for the Web if you're planning to run it locally."
- over 11 years ago01/16/12 at 9:02 am (UTC)