Pete Taylor commented on the e‑learning example Storyline 2: Rock-Paper-Scissors Video Interaction
"This looks good! How did you create the leaderboard functionality?"
- over 5 years ago03/29/17 at 8:44 am (UTC)
"Can these photos be used for commercial projects or are they under a non-commercial license?"
- almost 6 years ago03/08/17 at 9:57 am (UTC)
Pete Taylor commented on the download Storyline 2+: Cards Against Humanity-Inspired Game
"Just to add to this, if you do this but your score from the first choice doesn't add up to 20, you don't get the reward! Not sure if desi..."
- almost 6 years ago03/01/17 at 10:20 am (UTC)
"By far the best thing I've ever seen in Storyline! I thought some of my work utilised Storyline's features effectively but this far surpa..."
- 6 years ago11/16/16 at 1:51 pm (UTC)
"Great game, but there are a couple of bugs in room 1, if you click a second tile before the first has finished animating, it tells you yo..."
- over 6 years ago05/25/16 at 8:10 am (UTC)
"You're supposed to watch the pattern then match it. Each time you get it right it adds an extra flash, the idea is to see how many you ca..."
- over 6 years ago05/25/16 at 8:06 am (UTC)
Pete Taylor commented on the article Follow These Tips to Reduce Your Risk of Corrupting or Losing Project Files
"If we shouldn't use spaces in our published files then why does Storyline append ' - Storyline output' to each published folder?"
- over 6 years ago04/12/16 at 8:43 am (UTC)