"No. It was simply a Christmas letter, using Articulate Presenter and nothing else! No "classes"! The only "lesson" was the first lesson ..."
- almost 7 years ago01/18/13 at 11:02 am (UTC)
"Ann I simply said the following: Those of you using an iPad may know that Apple Inc decided sometime back that they will NOT support Ado..."
- almost 7 years ago01/18/13 at 8:37 am (UTC)
"In December I made an animated Articulate "end of year" letter and sent this to my personal mailing list, together with instructions to i..."
- almost 7 years ago01/17/13 at 9:50 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ann Have you received any more input on this topic? Would love to hear some views on practical experiences."
- 7 years ago12/25/12 at 9:35 am (UTC)
"Hi I did solve this problem a long time back, but I'm not sure why I didn't post the info... I discovered that all the problems relate to..."
- almost 8 years ago01/29/12 at 11:02 am (UTC)
"To repeat something I said previously, the actual, effective path length within the Win 7 structure can be longer than you would think by..."
- 8 years ago11/03/11 at 1:38 am (UTC)
"Hi Denise Glad it is working. If you still have copies of the faulty files, it's a good idea to submit to Articulate so they can fix is..."
- over 8 years ago08/17/11 at 1:13 am (UTC)
"Thanks. I already have the correct download as a licensed distributor. Just a warning to everyone else that there appears to be a current..."
- over 8 years ago08/16/11 at 7:04 am (UTC)
"But 10.3.183.5 is the latest version (As at this instant....) OK: Looks like the download on the Adobe site at that address is currently..."
- over 8 years ago08/16/11 at 5:49 am (UTC)
"I have done many, many changes such as you describe, using imported sound files, on presentations with between 10 and 100 slides, and I'v..."
- over 8 years ago08/16/11 at 5:45 am (UTC)
Peter Hers replied to the discussion Gaps when text changes between normal and bold font
"Brian Blow me down... That solves the problem perfectly - although one has to edit every affected block of text separately. I obviously..."
- over 8 years ago08/16/11 at 12:57 am (UTC)
Peter Hers started a new discussion Gaps when text changes between normal and bold font
"I have found a nasty problem when highlighting words or sections of text in Presenter. It looks OK in the PPT source image, and displays ..."
- over 8 years ago08/15/11 at 11:29 am (UTC)
"Brian Batt said: Hi Heather, You can check the version number by going into PowerPoint, clicking on the Articulate menu, choosing Hel..."
- over 8 years ago08/15/11 at 7:49 am (UTC)
"Brian Perhaps I didn't explain what I'm trying to achieve. When my user clicks on a link to a PDF document I want it to open in Adobe Re..."
- over 8 years ago08/09/11 at 12:56 pm (UTC)
Peter Hers started a new discussion How to display PDFs in Adobe Reader instead of IE
"I seem to be caught in a catch-22 situation with this! We use many links to PDF documents within our PPT/Presenter application. In a def..."
- over 8 years ago08/09/11 at 10:47 am (UTC)
"Done. Submitted case 29 July 2011."
- over 8 years ago07/29/11 at 12:51 pm (UTC)
"Hello Brian Thanks for reply. I'm ahead of you - already checked all of that. I proved that publishing a smaller quiz into Presenter does..."
- over 8 years ago07/29/11 at 8:29 am (UTC)
Peter Hers started a new discussion Quizmaker hangs while publishing
"Help! Just come up against a serious problem while doing some updates on a large quiz. The quiz is rather large, with 108 question slides..."
- over 8 years ago07/29/11 at 2:03 am (UTC)
Peter Hers started a new discussion Text quality when adding questions hints
"I started with Dave Moxon's excellent suggestion to use the Zoom tool to provide hints inside quiz questions. (Adding question hints in Q..."
- almost 9 years ago04/11/11 at 1:51 pm (UTC)
"Brian No, if I understand you correctly... The structure is as follows: 6- Sect 8 Foundations Tests Output 8.0_Foundation_..."
- almost 9 years ago02/14/11 at 10:11 am (UTC)
"Brian Why the path limit of 128 characters? Seems a strange limit... But I checked this. Definitely not a network drive! The "true" ..."
- almost 9 years ago02/14/11 at 9:24 am (UTC)
Peter Hers started a new discussion Difficulty publishing multiple quizzes in Presenter
"Where I have a single quiz included in a Presenter presentation: If I update the quiz then when I next publish the Presenter presentation..."
- almost 9 years ago02/14/11 at 3:12 am (UTC)