Peter Kvamme started a new discussion Video project not working in HTML5
"I created a simple project featuring different clips of a video on each slide. The story.html file works as intended using Chrome but no..."
- over 4 years ago04/27/16 at 3:53 pm (UTC)
"Hi David, It does seem to work correctly on Tempshare as well, it must be an issue with my hosting company. I am using Google App Eng..."
- over 5 years ago07/12/15 at 6:06 pm (UTC)
"My entry is pretty simple, but I enjoyed creating a conversational project. Honestly though, my favorite part was creating the images (a..."
- over 5 years ago07/12/15 at 2:42 pm (UTC)
"Hi Stephen, a down state should take priority over a hover state. Making the hover state not active when you are hovering and not clicki..."
- over 5 years ago07/09/15 at 7:48 pm (UTC)
"Nice job Deniz! I love the "add to basket" button, but I kind of wish it would show "completed" immediately after you click instead of a..."
- over 5 years ago07/09/15 at 6:19 pm (UTC)
"Hi Nancy, I love the project, but could not actually shoot any of the spaceships no matter what I tried. I tried it using Chrome and Sa..."
- over 5 years ago07/09/15 at 6:11 pm (UTC)
Peter Kvamme commented on the article 40 Brilliant Examples of Progress Meters in E-Learning #60
"I used Jeff's tutorial http://www.seriouslearning.nl/looping-animations-in-articulate-storyline/ as inspiration to update one of my oder ..."
- over 5 years ago07/09/15 at 6:04 pm (UTC)
"Very nice! I love the simple animations, and how your images work in both formats."
- over 5 years ago07/08/15 at 5:40 pm (UTC)
"My entry for this challenge is pretty basic, but I give the user two different galleries to choose from. Thumbnails for one gallery are ..."
- over 5 years ago07/08/15 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
Peter Kvamme commented on the article Build and Share Your Own E-Learning Stock Image Library #72
"For this challenge I spent a couple of lunch breaks walking around Saint Paul, MN taking photos of different brick structures with my cel..."
- over 5 years ago07/08/15 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
Peter Kvamme commented on the article E-Learning Games to Improve Punctuation and Grammar #75
"Nice entry Calvin, I liked your design-especially how the quiz results were displayed."
- over 5 years ago07/05/15 at 7:30 pm (UTC)
"Nice, the spinning ones are my favorite too."
- over 5 years ago06/27/15 at 9:20 pm (UTC)
"I also created a version with selected states for each button, but I like the first one better. http://googledrive.com/host/0B7wO8i4uvVt..."
- over 5 years ago06/27/15 at 7:51 pm (UTC)
"I decided to experiment with some different ways to implement ghost buttons for this challenge. All my buttons are fairly simple, but my..."
- over 5 years ago06/27/15 at 7:49 pm (UTC)