Peter Rich replied to the discussion Create single PDF document from Storyline text-entry responses
- over 1 year ago04/29/19 at 1:31 pm (UTC)
"That is definitely a feature I'd like to see in 360. To be honest, it's frustrating that this isn't already a possibility, b/c it's lik..."
- over 1 year ago01/30/19 at 5:52 pm (UTC)
"I'm just wondering, has this feature request been attended to yet? I have several objects that users can choose from. Whichever one the..."
- over 1 year ago01/29/19 at 4:40 pm (UTC)
"+1 on support for .svg images in Storyline."
- 2 years ago09/17/18 at 2:48 pm (UTC)
"So, I created another demo on a windows-only machine. Same situation, but the only way to get key presses to register is to first click ..."
- over 3 years ago05/25/17 at 5:54 pm (UTC)
Peter Rich started a new discussion key presses not working
"I thought I'd try out some of AS3's new animation and collision detection features. I started by creating a simple asteroid game. I thou..."
- over 3 years ago05/25/17 at 2:28 pm (UTC)
Peter Rich started a new discussion SL3 is here—6 months late
"On 11/11/16 Justin Grenier stated, "Our perpetual customers got us where we are today, so we're committed to you, and we won't abandon yo..."
- over 3 years ago04/07/17 at 9:29 pm (UTC)
Peter Rich commented on the download Storyline 360 and Storyline 2: Medical Tabs Interaction
"Thanks for sharing, Montse. BTW, when I downloaded this and tested in AS2, clicking on each tab left the other states showing, such that..."
- over 3 years ago01/18/17 at 3:39 am (UTC)
"@Fraser M, perhaps that's why SL3 hasn't yet been released—Articulate might have realized that SL360 isn't enough of an upgrade for SL-on..."
- almost 4 years ago11/10/16 at 11:48 pm (UTC)
"+1 on this. I'd like to know if SL3 will have additional features, too. Otherwise, why isn't it available now?"
- almost 4 years ago11/09/16 at 5:12 pm (UTC)
":) Thanks, for the info, Ashley. One of the things I tell my students is that Articulate has one of the best developer communities around..."
- over 4 years ago04/26/16 at 7:10 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the quick reply again, Ashley. I understand that it's hard to judge the need for something when you don't see it in your foru..."
- over 4 years ago04/26/16 at 6:04 pm (UTC)
"Ashley, thanks for the update. Inasmuch as LTI is becoming the standard for an increasing number of LMSs, it would be fantastic if Artic..."
- over 4 years ago04/26/16 at 2:52 pm (UTC)
"@Steve (and others), I would love a tutorial on each of the above, with code walk throughs explaining the different bits. This wo..."
- over 5 years ago06/16/15 at 4:37 pm (UTC)
Peter Rich replied to the discussion Help needed sending variables to email / Google Docs form
"@Steve, I was excited to try this solution out in order to send data directly to a google sheet. After setting everything up in AS2..."
- over 5 years ago06/01/15 at 8:53 pm (UTC)
"+1 for ability to vote on feature requests"
- over 5 years ago05/01/15 at 7:30 pm (UTC)
"Emily, Thanks for the info. I've submitted a request. Consequently, it would be nice if users could voice their support for featur..."
- over 5 years ago05/01/15 at 7:29 pm (UTC)
"Emily, What's the possibility of getting Storyline 2 to be LTI compliant? Has there been any movement on this in the past 8 months..."
- over 5 years ago04/30/15 at 9:44 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the quick reply, Phil. Although you've found a solution that works, it's much more work. I can change a state and add all s..."
- over 6 years ago04/04/14 at 8:17 am (UTC)