Philip Deer replied to the discussion How to show number of correct/incorrect answers on Results Slide
"Hi Suzanne, Thanks for sharing what you have done here. What we ended up doing is creating a results slide per each subject matter. Each ..."
- 9 months ago03/06/20 at 6:11 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Ashley!"
- 9 months ago03/02/20 at 5:53 pm (UTC)
"One more issue I missed including in this list is that interaction reports are not always available for individual users when looking at ..."
- 9 months ago02/28/20 at 4:01 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Vincent!"
- 9 months ago02/27/20 at 5:53 pm (UTC)
Philip Deer started a new discussion Multiple Unresolved Tech Issues
"Hi Team! So we are at a point where we are not sure what to do, so I thought I'd post a list of all current unresolved tech issues we are..."
- 9 months ago02/26/20 at 7:24 pm (UTC)
"Will do. Thanks, Vincent. Since no one can seem to reproduce the issue it's a tough one to figure out. We use exams in a much different w..."
- 10 months ago02/13/20 at 6:37 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ren, This is only happening after publishing. Additionally, it doesn't always happen to everyone. I'll load the file privately as it i..."
- 10 months ago02/07/20 at 4:43 pm (UTC)
Philip Deer started a new discussion Random Question Draw and Blank Questions
"Hi Team! Occasionally a user experiences a question coming up blank qith the random question draw feature. We've had this happen many tim..."
- 10 months ago02/04/20 at 10:15 pm (UTC)
"So I did some more digging. In the SCORM session report for the questions being brought up, those are showing as having no user response...."
- 10 months ago01/29/20 at 6:42 pm (UTC)
"We are still trying to find a solution. In the meantime, I was able to find some interesting information regarding one the examples. One ..."
- 10 months ago01/27/20 at 9:59 pm (UTC)
"Ok...I see. No worries. Thank you for being my Hero as much as possible! I'll post on here if they are able to figure anything out."
- 11 months ago01/24/20 at 1:27 am (UTC)
"Thank you, Wendy! I appreciate the offer. They are very large files, so I submitted one of the exams as a case (case number 02133469..."
- 11 months ago01/24/20 at 1:23 am (UTC)
"Thanks for clarifying. The slide properties are all set to "When revisiting: Automatically decide." Just to make sure we are on the same ..."
- 11 months ago01/23/20 at 11:54 pm (UTC)
"When reviewing incorrect questions, the settings are set to 'Review only incorrect questions.' Is that what you are asking?"
- 11 months ago01/23/20 at 10:13 pm (UTC)
Philip Deer started a new discussion Exams Marking Questions Improperly
"Hi Team, We recently added the ability for users to see their incorrect responses in the exams we have in Storyline. However, we have rec..."
- 11 months ago01/23/20 at 4:34 pm (UTC)
"Glad to hear it worked!"
- 11 months ago01/21/20 at 5:10 pm (UTC)
"Hi Kelly, The issue here is that SHRINK is an exit animation, so the timing of when that animation occurs is off. You have to take into a..."
- 11 months ago01/17/20 at 6:03 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Ren! I'll take a look at customizing the labels and submit feature requests for the others."
- 11 months ago01/02/20 at 10:02 pm (UTC)
Philip Deer started a new discussion Question Review Capabilities
"Hi Team! In regards to being able to review questions after completing a test, is it possible to: 1. show the questions answered incorrec..."
- 11 months ago01/02/20 at 5:13 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Lauren! As a note, I did test it in ScormCloud and it functioned properly there."
- 1 year ago12/04/19 at 9:21 pm (UTC)
"This is the attachment I was referring to. For the .story file, I will need to share that privately with Articulate. It is a very large f..."
- 1 year ago12/04/19 at 3:54 pm (UTC)
Philip Deer started a new discussion Exam Results Not Showing Correctly
"Hi Team! We have recently updated all of our exams to be random question draw. However, a user was questioning her score. It shows that s..."
- 1 year ago12/03/19 at 4:45 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, It's working just fine now. I had forgotten to switch some triggers from Next Scene to Next Slide when converting a file to qu..."
- 1 year ago11/21/19 at 9:10 pm (UTC)
"Hey Ren, I found it. It looks like some of the questions had the trigger changed when I moved them from the scene to the question bank. I..."
- 1 year ago11/21/19 at 12:26 am (UTC)