Philip Varghese replied to the discussion Articulate Storyline's Compatibility with Android devices
"For the record.... I experimented by using a trial SL2 ver 6 published output on an my old Samsung GT-I8160 with android ver 2.3.6 (gosh)..."
- 5 years ago01/14/16 at 6:10 pm (UTC)
Philip Varghese replied to the discussion What programmes should I learn to support Articulate Storyline?
"Storyline is deep, if you take time to explore it. Plenty of tips and tricks in the forums here. Correction...numerous :)) You can achie..."
- 5 years ago01/10/16 at 7:30 am (UTC)
"If hiding don't work, then you can temporarily disable updates until the new Flash update is rolled out. This is a temporary quick fix i..."
- 5 years ago01/10/16 at 7:16 am (UTC)
"I rolled back to Flash Player: 18.104.22.168 Its working fine atm. Just a suggestion :)"
- 5 years ago01/05/16 at 5:39 pm (UTC)
"Whew! thanks guys. Got it fixed on Win 8.1 with IE browser. Rolled back Flash player until a new fix is available."
- 5 years ago01/05/16 at 4:30 pm (UTC)
"Just turned on storyline 1 and no preview for all my story files. Complete blank screen. Noticed there is no preview in the player edit ..."
- 5 years ago01/05/16 at 1:56 pm (UTC)
Philip Varghese started a new discussion Date issues with JS
- 5 years ago12/19/15 at 5:14 am (UTC)
"Hi Walt, Thanks for your assistance. It copies all the objects over but it does not copy the "deactivated submit button" property. I wa..."
- over 5 years ago11/02/15 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
Philip Varghese started a new discussion Saving a slide layer as a feedback master layout.
"I made additional layers in a quiz slide and now I want to place those layers into the feedback master as a layout for further use on oth..."
- over 5 years ago11/01/15 at 2:52 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the heads-up, Ashley."
- over 5 years ago10/27/15 at 7:39 pm (UTC)
"Hi Timmini, i have been using the duplication of the feedback layers method too and it works fine on the PC/laptop. However when playing..."
- over 5 years ago10/27/15 at 7:23 pm (UTC)
"How do I confirm if this issue was solved with the latest update? Thanks."
- over 5 years ago10/16/15 at 8:33 am (UTC)
"Thanks Christie. I have send the files using the supplied form."
- over 5 years ago07/28/15 at 6:03 am (UTC)
"Hi Christie - Thanks for the reply. Where can I send the pared-down .story files to? For a quick look, I have prepared the pared-down sa..."
- over 5 years ago07/25/15 at 9:47 am (UTC)
Philip Varghese started a new discussion Isues with SL2 seekbar in layered slides and background changes when converting SL1 slides.
"Hello, After my satisfied experiences with Storyline 1, I am in the process of evaluating Storyline 2 (update 5) and facing 2 issues. 1..."
- over 5 years ago07/23/15 at 6:01 pm (UTC)
"Ho Ho, Thanks it works fine."
- over 5 years ago07/22/15 at 1:08 pm (UTC)
"Today, I encountered this problem with SL1 and fixed it. Now I am faced with the same problem for Articulate Replay. How do I repair th..."
- over 5 years ago07/22/15 at 12:11 pm (UTC)
"Dan Marsden there is a bug with review mode in 2.7 (https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-45726) Fixed in 2.7.1 which was released th..."
- over 6 years ago11/05/14 at 3:01 am (UTC)
"With the recent changes which is good, some links were missed out. Could the kind folks at Articulate, please restore the above links. ..."
- over 6 years ago11/03/14 at 5:40 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. I did not install any updates. Anyway after pressing the activate button, it reactivated itself. Working fine now."
- over 6 years ago09/24/14 at 10:15 am (UTC)
Philip Varghese started a new discussion Activation
"Hello, I have been using Storyline peacefully since Dec 2013 and today, on start-up it says trial period is over and I have to activate ..."
- over 6 years ago09/18/14 at 10:04 am (UTC)
"Good job, Nancy. I feel ending screens like this adds a personal touch to any eLearning activity while providing positive indication of a..."
- almost 7 years ago06/01/14 at 11:32 am (UTC)
"The issue stems from the LMS. Tracking by completion returns a zero value. LMS should have some provision to choose which field to displa..."
- almost 7 years ago05/29/14 at 1:46 pm (UTC)
"I always thought the mobile player was made specifically for the iPad."
- almost 7 years ago05/29/14 at 1:02 pm (UTC)