"Thank you so much for replying! That was exactly the information I needed. I had been hearing so much about how it wasn't working for peo..."
- 2 months ago07/13/20 at 7:49 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much for trying to help me. So now, if there are any other dunderheads out there, this is the solution - in case anybody els..."
- 12 months ago10/09/19 at 11:39 pm (UTC)
"I don't understand what you mean. The issue is that the motion path brings a type of banner (as a text box) scrolling into the center of ..."
- 12 months ago10/09/19 at 7:14 pm (UTC)
"It appears it wasn’t anything to do with Storyline 360, rather something happening to the swf file when I downloaded it from our server t..."
- over 1 year ago05/30/19 at 2:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Yes, I was publishing to Review 360 and the publishing setting is for HTML5 with Flash fallback. I have the browser for the ..."
- over 1 year ago05/29/19 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
"Hi, I'm having this same problem. The swf file shows on the slide & works properly in the Video Tools Preview. It doesn't show when..."
- over 1 year ago05/28/19 at 5:55 pm (UTC)
"I'm sorry. Not sure how that happened. I have fixed it now. Thanks! Phoebe"
- over 2 years ago05/21/18 at 10:05 pm (UTC)
"Hi, I just want everyone to know how I finally resolved this and I’d like to thank you all for your suggestions. I suspected it was just..."
- over 2 years ago05/21/18 at 5:36 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, No, this does not work for me either. I do have a keyboard with the number lock enabled. I went in and made a list of my co..."
- over 2 years ago05/17/18 at 11:04 pm (UTC)
"Thank you very much! I uninstalled the 12/31/15 update and set Chrome as my default browser. I think I found the right setting so it wo..."
- over 4 years ago01/04/16 at 11:42 pm (UTC)