"Hiya David, Just wondering what the resolution was? I have a similar issue when I publish to Review on Windows 10/Chrome. Any insight wo..."
- over 5 years ago07/11/18 at 6:54 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, do you know if this bug was resolved? I’ve just discovered the same thing with a course in Review. We’re on Windows 10 and usi..."
- over 5 years ago07/11/18 at 6:30 am (UTC)
Pia Steiner replied to the discussion Issue with SL 360- Lines and arrows are not appearing.
"Hi Ashley, was there an answer to this? I'm having the same issue... Thanks!"
- over 5 years ago07/04/18 at 2:40 am (UTC)
"Hi Doug, Unfortunately not. I ended up having to do a work around with a slide saved as an image and a change of state. Not quite as go..."
- almost 6 years ago03/12/18 at 7:48 pm (UTC)
"This has worked flawlessly for the last year. I don't know why it's stopped now *shrugs* Here's the case file: 01273381 Thanks for your..."
- almost 6 years ago02/20/18 at 9:00 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie. I've submitted a case. Something seems to have broken between Storyline and Adobe Creative cloud fonts. Also - up until r..."
- almost 6 years ago02/20/18 at 7:51 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie. Yes, I was viewing it within the software on Preview mode. "
- almost 6 years ago02/20/18 at 4:27 am (UTC)
"Thanks Michael. That's a great help. It's happening to me in Preview mode as well - and I don't even have Windows 10! Any suggestions on ..."
- almost 6 years ago02/12/18 at 10:47 pm (UTC)
"Hi Megan, Probably not the case in this instance, but just a suggestion.... I had this 'issue' with reviewers in a module and it turned ..."
- 6 years ago09/26/17 at 8:57 pm (UTC)