"Thanks, Dave. This is a great way to present or compare timelines."
- 6 years ago12/04/14 at 3:34 pm (UTC)
"Thank you. I've had a hard time getting the right perspective on the ones I've built. These are great timesavers."
- 6 years ago12/04/14 at 3:31 pm (UTC)
"Hi Phil, I added a variable and that worked for me. Many thanks for the additional idea. I appreciate your help. I want to say that the ..."
- over 8 years ago07/03/12 at 12:04 pm (UTC)
"Hello Annie, I did not add buttons at all. I just programmed the player "Next" navigation button using the trigger wizard. I can underst..."
- over 8 years ago07/03/12 at 11:52 am (UTC)
Rives Hassell-Corbiell started a new discussion Triggers skip layer
"Hello, I have three layers, which from bottom up are named Continuity (base), Your Role, and Consequences. I set triggers at each layer t..."
- over 8 years ago07/03/12 at 9:40 am (UTC)
"Thanks, All. You’ve gotten me to thinking that a small glossary could be created using the layer concept. Thinking in terms of animation ..."
- over 8 years ago05/15/12 at 2:07 pm (UTC)
"Bruce, The glossary would have been my next question. Thanks for anticipating it and providing a solution. A learning curve can be lots o..."
- over 8 years ago05/15/12 at 11:39 am (UTC)
"Genius! Thank you, Bruce. Rives"
- over 8 years ago05/15/12 at 11:01 am (UTC)